Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

gr3atKhan

Feb 1, 2022
delimbing fuckmeat and turning it into fucknugget. keeping it bare stump in kitchen too lick floor clean. or use as mop with its head.
Thats really dark, i think some of his more recent works are more violent compared to his previous works back in dofantasy, like how miss universe series is so gory compared to his old shadow of the city / chinese warlord series. i personally like his shadow of the city tameness compared to the more gory ones, but some like goblin is really good too. his current works that i like so far are the guanling and the night hunter series

Reactions: jakiegong

gr3atKhan

Feb 1, 2022
Indeed, would be fun to see YuChunying get a reversal vengeance for a change. But unfortunately Guan Ling's fate is sealed.
it would be nice if someone would capture yuchunying, but its unlikely. trying to save guan also means going head on against the manchu qing dynasty. the person trying to save will probably get captured instead, just like how she got captured trying to save her 2 friends in part 1. Hope feather would continue the series with the other rebels after guans death. think she has sisters and a disciple

foodluv96

Nov 29, 2021
my
Thats really dark, i think some of his more recent works are more violent compared to his previous works back in dofantasy, like how miss universe series is so gory compared to his old shadow of the city / chinese warlord series. i personally like his shadow of the city tameness compared to the more gory ones, but some like goblin is really good too. his current works that i like so far are the guanling and the night hunter series
[/QUOTE
it would be nice if someone would capture yuchunying, but its unlikely. trying to save guan also means going head on against the manchu qing dynasty. the person trying to save will probably get captured instead, just like how she got captured trying to save her 2 friends in part 1. Hope feather would continue the series with the other rebels after guans death. think she has sisters and a disciple
Well, Guanling is quite different from the other guro comic, there is an actual plot, the main protagonist got an actual personality, and the punishment although not as graphic as feather other works, is still brutal and very creatived. I must say this series and the Night Hunter series is very close to his work at Dofantasy.