Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

foodluv96

Nov 29, 2021
Does anyone know when this guy'll release part 5, how does this dude make profit when he only released like 1 comic a month???

gr3atKhan

Feb 1, 2022
Does anyone know when this guy'll release part 5, how does this dude make profit when he only released like 1 comic a month???
Last full comic he released was december 27th (Guanling part 4) if you discount the short 9 page ada comic. read somewhere in pixiv in the comments that he works alone. So i think its a pretty normal pace for 1 person to work this slow. his art has alot of detail and color into it. If he doesnt jump projects from 1 comic to another it will prob take around 3 months to release 1 full comic. He said that he will release Guanling part 5 april, but he hasnt even released the page 82-93 yet. so prob part 5 will only be available in full in May. This is wishful thinking btw :D

foodluv96

Nov 29, 2021
Last full comic he released was december 27th (Guanling part 4) if you discount the short 9 page ada comic. read somewhere in pixiv in the comments that he works alone. So i think its a pretty normal pace for 1 person to work this slow. his art has alot of detail and color into it. If he doesnt jump projects from 1 comic to another it will prob take around 3 months to release 1 full comic. He said that he will release Guanling part 5 april, but he hasnt even released the page 82-93 yet. so prob part 5 will only be available in full in May. This is wishful thinking btw :D
I mean you do make a very good point. Like i do know that's his art is very detail (that's one of the reason his comics stand out for me in the early dofantasy days), and i also know that's he work alone (he mentioned working on these comics created alot of stresses for him). But c'mon, you can't expect people to pay 10$ a month just for him to released one piece of artwork. But for what it's worth, he does put alot of heart and soul into his work.

ShenMeiying

May 27, 2019
From Russia with love guys. My last donation before losing my swift(((
Ada wong:

Night hunter:

Guan Ling
How bad is the condition in Russia? is it really that hard to get basic supplies due to rise in price or is the news just exaggerating how things are. does the government close off international news? watched some vids from patrick lancaster in youtube and it looks that it hits the russian civilians really hard

Reactions: MonsterDroop

Artherius

Aug 30, 2018
How bad is the condition in Russia? is it really that hard to get basic supplies due to rise in price or is the news just exaggerating how things are. does the government close off international news? watched some vids from patrick lancaster in youtube and it looks that it hits the russian civilians really hard
Not so bad as western guys or russian opposition still describe it. There is meme still treding via social media like "no sugar", "no food", etc. It was temporal problem two or less month ago when someone triggered common citizens to buy all these products and logistics overwhelmed a lot, so some shops decide to stop selling, rise prices and anything like that. Today it`s back to normal, shells not empty. Speaking only about my city and it`s suburb of course.

Sergeev2020

May 5, 2019
I am mortally disappointed! When I had swift, I threw everything off to you, I wasn't greedy. And now I would have thrown it off. And you do this to me(

Reactions: MonsterDroop