• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1646863474863.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0-2

Last edited:
Reactions: pika2018

FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Fun little game, just not much there. Think it'd be fair to call this "on hold" at the moment. In theory, the game is still in active development, but from everything the creators have posted real life issues have given them very little time to work on another update. They've gone as far as refunding the last three months of Patreon donations as well as suspending billing.

The real unfortunate part is these guys seem to be huge fans of the show the game is based around. I think they have the ability to create a game that's very authentic to the show, with some liberties taken considering the genre of game here. It seems like the desire to create the game is still there, even if the time isn't. Hopefully things change.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm a fan for the spies as a whole, the show was well done, these game parodies however forget to go with the angle on adding in lesbian content as any viewer of the show would agree that the trio are pretty "close" with each other so why not implement it given the purpose for a parody.

Reactions: blarg0192
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes