VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Jan 2, 2019
the only ting i can say is a TS game always is a good game, i wish the best for your proyect
PD: this shit have a jojo reference thats good

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I like it and I want more. For me it was the best TS game when it started, unfortunately it wasn't the one progressing the fastest :D Now sure, a bit too much focus on the dinner girl, but there's still Sam stuff, and the art is nice, interface is clean. It's good, it just needs an update every 2 months instead of every 2 years now.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
The art improvement is definitely seen. Decent enough game, hopefully there'll be plenty of content for Alex, Clover, and Sam done in interesting ways that make revisiting them worth it. Seems like there's meant to be a decent amount of content for side girls too, considering there's been 4 of them introduced. This could potentially be a better game than Paprika Trainer as long if it paces progression properly so it doesn't feel like a chore.

rigman

May 19, 2021
Wow, art definitely changed (just talking from screenshots) and overall looks great.

edit. Well, sorry but I didn't like the new nude art. Not fan of nipples as big as my head.

One problem tho, looks like their faces are almost identical except hairs, which is not a good thing imo.

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
This dude really took "I'll be back in a few years for the next update" seriously eh. I mean an update for a rando side character.

Excusez-moi!?

Reactions: Waldo666

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is that an OC, or is she some side-character from the show that I don't remember?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes