VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Well since it's nearing the end of the month and there is still no word either they had a lot to talk about or nothing much was really done. Sad as I enjoyed this game. If there is no update by first I think I'll just delete it. I've held onto game in hopes they would update but waited long enough

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Well since it's nearing the end of the month and there is still no word either they had a lot to talk about or nothing much was really done. Sad as I enjoyed this game. If there is no update by first I think I'll just delete it. I've held onto game in hopes they would update but waited long enough
It is marked abandoned.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
It is marked abandoned.
Yes I can see that. But someone said earlier this month (just a few posts above me) that second dev had come back. So I was hoping to hear some news. It wouldn't be the first time a game was abandoned for months then finally gets an update

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Well I'm done waiting around. I was willing to give them till the end of the year for some news and we still have nothing. I'm unfollowing this game. A shame as I liked what they had so far

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Damn that update from creator gave me hope after I stopped following but here we are 2 months passed and silence again

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
Damn that update from creator gave me hope after I stopped following but here we are 2 months passed and silence again
I like how you can see you losing hope with every post in this thread, get it back and lose it again.

Paprika Trainer is a spies trainer on development, in case you haven't tried it out

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Paprika Trainer is a spies trainer on development, in case you haven't tried it out
And it already released a week ago, with an extra month of intense post-launch bugfixes already scheduled beforehand in case of wonky bugs popping up like the bugs they are. Which some inevitably have, which is a normal thing. Too bad that dev won't work on more titles of the IP, so we'd need more folks with ideas for this IP.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes