VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spin The Bottle [v0.35] [RatPitGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I admit that mathematics in this game is quite primitive, but for now i choose to make new scenes rather than make more complicated mathematical model. Maybe i somehow tweak it later.
If you want to do even probability, you can get it pretty easily with
renpy.random.randint(1, 3)
If you want to weight the probabilities for some reason (such as increasing the probability of landing on the person with the most clothes), it could get trickier.

Reactions: RatPitGames

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I really prefer a game like this one here that tries to do one thing and actually achieves it to a game that wants to create an entire universe which is doomed to be empty for the next 20 years of development.

Oct 8, 2018
its just an initial release, he has already said he will add sexual content. There are only 2 pages of comments Literally 2 comments above you he said it.
I don't care, I saw the chance to make a quip and I took it. He shouldn't have added a no sexual content tag if he intended on adding sexual content.

Sue me

As I understand the rules regarding tags: you aren't allowed to add tags if the content is not featured in the game yet, that doesn't mean he needs to add a tag due to the lack of sexual content so far

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Nice start. I like the somewhat realistic girls and innocent nature of it all. Maybe in the future you could add more girls, like another dorm room you progress to after 'winning' at the first?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't care, I saw the chance to make a quip and I took it. He shouldn't have added a no sexual content tag if he intended on adding sexual content.

Sue me

As I understand the rules regarding tags: you aren't allowed to add tags if the content is not featured in the game yet, that doesn't mean he needs to add a tag due to the lack of sexual content so far
I have no idea, I don't add tags so I don't care about the rules regarding them.
However your attitude is shitty.

Oct 8, 2018
I have no idea, I don't add tags so I don't care about the rules regarding them.
However your attitude is shitty.
Is that so? Unfortunately for you I dont remember reading any rules which force me to care what you think.
My attitude is none of your business, don't like it? Maybe there is a block function you could make use of, I don't know or care

Reactions: Takkertje

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
You're absolutely right.
Badboll behaves like an internet troll.
If a game doesn't include sexual content it doesn't belong on an adult games site.
That's my opinion Badboll troll.
Not yours?
So what.

Bluewut

Jun 18, 2018
There is another game that uses that same student dorm room picture, which was that..? Need to know the name of the game.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote