RPGM Spindle

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I played this. It ugly bastard with censord ugly on. It good
like how the art got that slightly amuter style in it but it actually draw professionally and it create unique character look with that. sadly, this seem to be lastest game from this dev soo I guess they gone

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
I played this. It ugly bastard with censord ugly on. It good
like how the art got that slightly amuter style in it but it actually draw professionally and it create unique character look with that. sadly, this seem to be lastest game from this dev soo I guess they gone
nah they are still active they just active on other sites so they can focus on posting game making progresses or just some cgs things

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
apologies... I do not have the 1st idea how to unjumble this game and translate it properly outside of switching files, but for games like this some of the code is mixed with certain files. meaning that just switching an Japanese file out for an English one could break the game in certain ways. to be honest, the only way I was able to play this game was by having the original Japanese version and the mtl and switching the save file between them. Sadly, even with that method, some of the game was still inaccessible. let's just hope someone with the proper coding ability can do that. if coding knowhow is truly what it needs

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
how to download? i open mega and see there are many files, not a single file which include all the game. and can you spoil what is the main?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how to download? i open mega and see there are many files, not a single file which include all the game. and can you spoil what is the main?
1st spindle attempt breaks the mtl, so if yo want story you have to switch between the raw and mtl... in order to switch in and out save files, you have to have saved on the same file in the corrosponding and just move the file out and replace it. I would recommend saving on every and deleting them all after you done. that way no load error. Just remember, some of the game is broken no matter if you switch from raw and mtl at some points because this back and forth system. you'd get more enjoyment if you can just raw this, but i understand: i found this method cuz i wanted the story

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
1st spindle attempt breaks the mtl, so if yo want story you have to switch between the raw and mtl... in order to switch in and out save files, you have to have saved on the same file in the corrosponding and just move the file out and replace it. I would recommend saving on every and deleting them all after you done. that way no load error. Just remember, some of the game is broken no matter if you switch from raw and mtl at some points because this back and forth system. you'd get more enjoyment if you can just raw this, but i understand: i found this method cuz i wanted the story
no, i mean those files in mega link. download all any put them in 1 folder? and anyone have full saves or sth ?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
no, i mean those files in mega link. download all any put them in 1 folder? and anyone have full saves or sth ?
I might.... let me check. but once you make a certain decision it will lock you in a certain path. if I can find it, this would be the rebel path save file

....sorry. when my hardrive corrupted and I had to replace it. I lost several things.... sadly spindle was one of them

Last edited:

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
I might.... let me check. but once you make a certain decision it will lock you in a certain path. if I can find it, this would be the rebel path save file

....sorry. when my hardrive corrupted and I had to replace it. I lost several things.... sadly spindle was one of them
what i want to ask is to download ver 1.2 in mega link, i have to download all these link and remove those to a folder, right?

Hklmn

May 12, 2019

and do you have any plant to play this game again (it is best if you find e ver)? Or you have any walkthrough, guild?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
what i want to ask is to download ver 1.2 in mega link, i have to download all these link and remove those to a folder, right?
let me see if I can find a working link... i'll download it and reupload it through Mega if i can find a working link, that is

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
and do you have any plant to play this game again (it is best if you find e ver)? Or you have any walkthrough, guild?
i found 1.11. the download.... don't know if it's a full version... let me tinker with it a bit