Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hello, question how can i unlock the images of the gallery page 5 line 2??
From looking through the changelogs, it looks like that's most likely related to the Celestial Plane. But I've been searching around everywhere and can't find any info about the unlock conditions for that. I've already gotten the "you got every girl in this version of the game" message, and I can't find anything anywhere that takes me to a new area. I actually just came here to ask about that. I had a similar issue when the elf kingdom was added, because there was absolutely no indication anywhere that it was based on upgrading Leena to a certain level well above what was required to unlock all her personal content.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
From looking through the changelogs, it looks like that's most likely related to the Celestial Plane. But I've been searching around everywhere and can't find any info about the unlock conditions for that. I've already gotten the "you got every girl in this version of the game" message, and I can't find anything anywhere that takes me to a new area. I actually just came here to ask about that. I had a similar issue when the elf kingdom was added, because there was absolutely no indication anywhere that it was based on upgrading Leena to a certain level well above what was required to unlock all her personal content.
I think it's bugged somehow; in the last version, I was able to get two girls from there, by focusing on the demons/angels, but now, the last event doesn't appear -- I did that 'full' reset to see what it does, didn't really like it, though that could be due to me barely playing it.

Could be that the event was changed, and you can't 'hit' any from the other side, or there's now a sort of check point, where you need to reach a certain number like the other maps *shrugs* Don't know, nor care enough to test.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well, I managed to figure out that it's unlocked by getting 50,000 points in the city after completing the elf kingdom (which I did after resetting, so I had no points in the city at the time).

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
after several resets getting all the extra summon girls pearls items and upgrading items my gallery is still missing
on 1st page 8th row 6 pictures , 3rd page 5th row 4th pic think that should be blue from the elf colosseum i can view it ingame if i revisit the colosseum just doesn't show in gallery , 4th page 5th row 6 pic under the mayors secretary , 5th page rows 2 and 3 are empty 5 pictures each. i completed all challenges 100k combined levels 1000 mindbreaks on campus and so on in changelog there is mention of Luna and Terra and i can't find those 2 even tho that greenhaired liar of an elf tells me i found all the girls and I also can not figure out the angel vs demon fight tried going +240 which is max at the version i have clicking all over the demon no reaction i lose same if i click all over the angel then tried same with -240 score click on angel lost click on demon also lost. what am i doing wrong ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You probably need to get your pearls to a much higher number in order to do more damage in those events. It really doesn't give you a good indicator that you're doing anything at all until your pearl count gets high enough to make it easy to win. And yeah, for some reason Luna and Terra aren't counted as part of "every girl in the game". You need to finish the celestial plane event to unlock them.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
after several resets getting all the extra summon girls pearls items and upgrading items my gallery is still missing
on 1st page 8th row 6 pictures , 3rd page 5th row 4th pic think that should be blue from the elf colosseum i can view it ingame if i revisit the colosseum just doesn't show in gallery , 4th page 5th row 6 pic under the mayors secretary , 5th page rows 2 and 3 are empty 5 pictures each. i completed all challenges 100k combined levels 1000 mindbreaks on campus and so on in changelog there is mention of Luna and Terra and i can't find those 2 even tho that greenhaired liar of an elf tells me i found all the girls and I also can not figure out the angel vs demon fight tried going +240 which is max at the version i have clicking all over the demon no reaction i lose same if i click all over the angel then tried same with -240 score click on angel lost click on demon also lost. what am i doing wrong ?
The first page one are seasonal events, IIRC -- Aka, change your date to.... easter, halloween, christmas, etc. Don't know which ones, as I rarely open the game, mainly only for updates. (Only got the easter one :p) You may need to visit the correct page too (like Easter & campus)

As for the rest, don't remember off the top, but....
1. For the Angel/Demon, think you need a 2/1 combination (aka when fighting them, side 2 times for one, and once for the other, and then click the building. -- Not sure why, but when I sided all 3 fights with one of them, an event popped up, but no control clicking came. Also, don't think the +/- whatever matters, just how much score you have, and which side you pick for the swords.
2. There's a 'beach' map. Event runs if you go to the campus during summer, and you control Hellen (the chick that gives you the powers. You may also need to level her)
3. Was a new update not long ago adding a new map, after the city. That should be where the two under the mayor is; along with another summoned girl, IIRC.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
The first page one are seasonal events, IIRC -- Aka, change your date to.... easter, halloween, christmas, etc. Don't know which ones, as I rarely open the game, mainly only for updates. (Only got the easter one :p) You may need to visit the correct page too (like Easter & campus)

As for the rest, don't remember off the top, but....
1. For the Angel/Demon, think you need a 2/1 combination (aka when fighting them, side 2 times for one, and once for the other, and then click the building. -- Not sure why, but when I sided all 3 fights with one of them, an event popped up, but no control clicking came. Also, don't think the +/- whatever matters, just how much score you have, and which side you pick for the swords.
2. There's a 'beach' map. Event runs if you go to the campus during summer, and you control Hellen (the chick that gives you the powers. You may also need to level her)
3. Was a new update not long ago adding a new map, after the city. That should be where the two under the mayor is; along with another summoned girl, IIRC.
ok thanks i found the countryside also found luna and i knew about the beach event with ice cream and stuff however after doing a hard reset to get a 3254 pearls i run into another problem all goes well summoning girls training them in library up to level 5015 all the girls from summoning college and city area the problem is when i go to the elf colloseum blue starts her thing wiggling her ass if i do nothing it stays like that forever just the light dims around it and if i click on her pussy enough times the animation changes to her moving up and down while her mouth is open but that one also stays forever waited 1 h and it just kept going tried closing the game and going at it again and again the same thing is it broken or corrupted or what? for some reason i had all the tower and store items in dorm even before i unlocked tower after the hard reset . Also what is "IIRC" ?
some stats from settings menu :
max spiral power: 30.54 B , mouse power : 1272.58T
total bonus : 0 % (why ? ) ,total bonus : 100%
total levels :195535 , girls unlocked : 39
pearls : 3194 , willpower bonus : 3194%

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What anubis said; IIRC = If I recall/remember correctly.

For the elf thing, most of the time, you either need to last for X time, or click certain parts. Dunno the triggers for them all, just that's what I've observed.

And yeah, the store thing is wonky; like after I did the full prestige, there were two pages in the store; then I did the soft-prestige, that page disappeared, along with some upgrades (I think). -- Personally, one of the reasons why I don't bother with the game too much, is because it's kinda wonky/glitch. Ex. I remember breaking the game somehow once. Not sure how, nor remember too much of what it did, just that the save was basically impossible to play anymore (think the girl's stats box got in the way of upgrading, no matter who, and hard resetting didn't do anything, so I had to delete everything about the game, and re-download it).

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
thanks people i got Blue sorted out just clicked the palace even though it said "locked" and got Heidal's scene asking if i want them to pose but Blue's picture still doesn't appear in the gallery and was just wondering after everything in the elf kingdom is done why is there "SKIP" on the palace ?

Reactions: ididntdoit20

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
can i change something in the settings so that it goes full auto instead of bursts because it seems like there is a pause between click bursts ?
click interval set to 0 hours 0 mins 0 secs 1 milliseconds and it still seems to be a gap between clicking bursts

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Gamejolt says, its Version 0.21 - but after installing, game says still 0.20 and nothing new.
Whats wrong?

Gaiatros

Feb 27, 2018
Gamejolt says, its Version 0.21 - but after installing, game says still 0.20 and nothing new.
Whats wrong?
The version on GameJolt is v0.21, but it looks like Changer forgot to update the splash screen.

Changelog for v0.21:
  • 4 girls added to Auditorium CGs. (Naomi, Elkantar, Katelyn, and Raine)
  • 10 Convos added for Tasha
  • 10 Convos added for Beth
  • 10 Convos added for Raine
  • 10 Convos added for Jill
Assuming you already have a save, you can confirm the version number by looking for the new conversations or Auditorium scenes for the girls above

Reactions: TELEFANT
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes