Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
She is actually one of the easiest since she offers herself to you. Just keep clicking her ass or pussy (I don't remember)

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, my PC died mid december which prevented me from posting 0.15 anywhere but steam. But I have 0.16 uploaded to the usual locations now.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
cassie seems to not trigger her 3rd to 5th dialog, you still unlock the cg tho, but got her all the way to 300 and still nothing
also I give up, no idea what I'm supposed to do against the orange elf

Last edited:

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
is anyone else experiencing broken training in the library? The girls that summon with pearls will train past the max level that they can train to, and the cost of the training for them is as if you had been buying every level by mind breaking them instead of training them. In version .14 I was able to mind break Erika over 8000 lvls and each girl after using the library to get them over 5000 lvls, but now I can't mind break Erika over 3500 as the mind break cost jumped to 23.4nov and then leveling the girls in the library is suddenly costing 1.5qt to get them over 2000. The newest pearl girl got to lvl 427 before she cost 800.93q in order to start the next training session. Also, I forget the cheerleader girls name, but she generates 0 will power. I am currently playing the .16 from steam.

Feb 26, 2018
How is the elf kingdom supposed to work? I got to the first orange girl with the gate, but all that happens is there is a bar with her face on it that slowly goes up. Occasionally her eyes glow and it moves faster, and occasionally I find a spot that seems to make it go down, but then it moves and no matter what I ultimately end up losing because I can't find enough of those spots to make it go down significantly

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
is anyone else experiencing broken training in the library? The girls that summon with pearls will train past the max level that they can train to, and the cost of the training for them is as if you had been buying every level by mind breaking them instead of training them. In version .14 I was able to mind break Erika over 8000 lvls and each girl after using the library to get them over 5000 lvls, but now I can't mind break Erika over 3500 as the mind break cost jumped to 23.4nov and then leveling the girls in the library is suddenly costing 1.5qt to get them over 2000. The newest pearl girl got to lvl 427 before she cost 800.93q in order to start the next training session. Also, I forget the cheerleader girls name, but she generates 0 will power. I am currently playing the .16 from steam.
I have also experienced this, resetting the girls fixed the training issue for me, but the cost of upgrade now is definitely higher then it used to be, and costs in the range of nov are showing up when i am barely touching the Q in terms of amount of willpower available

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
where is the save file in the .exe version?

Found it the save file is at "AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\Spiral Clicker Resized"

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
For me the girls to buy for crystals can't be trained in the .16 version, no matter what i try (also the prices became way to high).
Resetting does not help. Choosing different girls as trainers after each reset and also not buying the library upgrades
did not change anything, always bugy (ends the training after the first levelup) and since these girls are the main source for willpower i will better wait for a bugfix.

Edit: ok restarting the whole game seems to help (deleting your save), at least with the problem that the training breaks after 1 level, i haven't got all girls yet in my new started game but at least for some. Still the Training prices are a bit crazy.

Last edited:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
How is the elf kingdom supposed to work? I got to the first orange girl with the gate, but all that happens is there is a bar with her face on it that slowly goes up. Occasionally her eyes glow and it moves faster, and occasionally I find a spot that seems to make it go down, but then it moves and no matter what I ultimately end up losing because I can't find enough of those spots to make it go down significantly
There are 6 'hotspots' you have to find. The first is always her left ear (right side of the screen). Multiple clicks on the active hotspot will cause her to 'flash her tatas', during which time the progress indicator will descend. The rate of descent is proportionate to the number of pearls you have in inventory. The 'trick' is to determine which of the 6 hotspots is active, as quickly as possible, before the progress indicator ascends too far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Changelog for 0.16

- Celestial Plain added.
- 3 Generic Angels added.
- 3 Generic Demons added.
- 2 CGs for Celestial Girls added.
- 4 scenes added for Celestial Plain.
- 9 Convos added for Larelle.
- UI improvements added to Mindbreaks.
- 9 Convos added for Clara.
- Dr. Love added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Dr. Love.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Are there any other ways to increase the power for University/City/Beach? Or is it static (aka determined by what number you're on)? For the City and Beach, it gets really tedious, because the HP (or whatever) increases way too quickly -- same with the required influence; like the city needs around 75k for max, while is around 3XX, and I'm on like 1XX, but their willpower is at 10b, and I'm only doing 30-ish k; Helena helps, but her appearance rate is low.

mvpete

Apr 20, 2019
Here's what's new in this version (.17):

- 3 Scenes added for Celestial Plain.
- 2 CGs added for Celestial Plain.
- Second challenge added to Celestial Plain.
- Raine added.
- 1 Scene for Raine added.
- 5 CGs for Raine added.
- Awake San Added.
- 1 Scene for Awake San added.
- 5 CGs for Awake San added.
- Nichole Added.
- 1 Scene for Nichole Added.
- 6 CGs for Nichole Added.

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Correct, t hose are some special images, unlocked at easter, halloween and christmas. If you dont want to wait - just set your pc clock to those dates and start the game.

Anyone know how to get those 2 missing images:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Correct, t hose are some special images, unlocked at easter, halloween and christmas. If you dont want to wait - just set your pc clock to those dates and start the game.

Anyone know how to get those 2 missing images:
Those are the ones if the other girl wins those scenes, aren't they? Those ones either the demon or the angel girl can win.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes