Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Like, I've been thrown off here, because he hasn't updated the EXE version, and that 0.14... Well, it *says* 0.12.

Gonna have to see if I can find the save from the EXE, and put it in the SWF folder, see if that shows what version it is.

(Or if the saves between versions are even compatible. They... Should be?)

EDIT: It seems to be using the mechanics of 0.14, but I wasn't able to transfer my save. Damn.

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
There is the 0.14 version (from his patreon, free update)
Looks like only the Flash .swf release is version 0.14, so a separate app will be needed to view it. The executable version is still at 0.13.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I'm trying to unlock the elf kingdom, is there any way for me to tell how many times I've clicked Helen so far?

Edit: found it in achievements. Apparently I've hit 50, do I have to something in particular to trigger the event?

Edit2: Found it, in the town overview, there's a portrait that appears in the bottom

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017

Please update the changelog

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
When facing the elves, is my power based on pearls earned, total, or pearls held, currently?

ThatOneLurker

Sep 4, 2017
The fastest way to "catch up" would be using an autoclicker. Ramp up your first girl for a couple of minutes, run through available building "quests". As soon as things slow down and Helen has mentioned the creation of pearls, hit her profile screen and convert to pearls. Once the new game starts, head into the school zone and the shop, spend your pearls to get upgrades.

Repeat until gaining levels slows down again, then convert to pearls. From there, the more pearls you have the faster the levels climb because it ramps up your click damage.

Have fun!

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
Looks like only the Flash .swf release is version 0.14, so a separate app will be needed to view it. The executable version is still at 0.13.
That's true, but you can play it with a swf player, for example :

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
The fastest way to "catch up" would be using an autoclicker. Ramp up your first girl for a couple of minutes, run through available building "quests". As soon as things slow down and Helen has mentioned the creation of pearls, hit her profile screen and convert to pearls. Once the new game starts, head into the school zone and the shop, spend your pearls to get upgrades.

Repeat until gaining levels slows down again, then convert to pearls. From there, the more pearls you have the faster the levels climb because it ramps up your click damage.

Have fun!
Another ADDITION to this would be to use Cheat Engine and run the program at 10x speed. i do that its just a breeeeeeeze.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
It shows Version 0.12 , but it definitely has the mechanics of 0.14, and the things of 0.14, so it is 0.14. That also fooled me for... About two weeks, until someone posted it here.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Almost completed save, none of the girls have their dialog read (but have everything unlocked) no idea how to get these last few CG.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Almost completed save, none of the girls have their dialog read (but have everything unlocked) no idea how to get these last few CG.
There are a few CGs that are holiday based, so the only way to get them is to set the date on your computer to unlock them.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes