Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
I'm playing SWF version 10. When I unlocked Leena, Helen told me there are no more girls left to unlock. Got Leena up over 800 (400 in the library, another 400 manually just to be sure). I've tried letting the timer run out on mind breaking for Leela and Helen. I've gone through all the girls' dialogues and the only achievements I don't have are Max Level 5 and 6. I've looked in the campus area, campus conquest, the library, the bookstore, both options pages, the achievement page, and the photos page and I don't see anything else new. I'm currently about 500T willpower, 1600 pearls, level 180 for spiral power and level 200 for click power.

I do not see how to unlock the elf kingdom. Was I not supposed to use the library to get Leena to 200? Was I not supposed to reset more than once before unlocking Leena? Am I supposed to reset now that Leena's here and get her to 200 again? Is this a .exe-only feature?

Jeff Swan

Jul 31, 2018
does anyone have a completed or almost completed save file of the game? I've been playing the old version online for a while, and just recently found the fully updated version here, but I've played the outdated version so much that I got burnt out on clicking and just wish to enjoy the girls

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
Opened up V10 in a flash decompiler... I'm seeing only the content I unlocked. No fairy land, no Orange or Violet.

So, is this an .exe only feature or a Patron feature?

Bired

Jul 27, 2019
There seems to be something wrong with the cost for leveling the characters.
Is there some kind of mechanics that change the scaling of the cost? I had trouble with extremely expensive characters (like trillions of will power for +25 lvl with a few hundred levels only), then the newest character I unlocked could reach lvl 1800 with very low costs.
I resetted, and the levels seem much less costly. (I mean, it took me 3 days to get lvl ~300 on that run, against ... one hour on this one?). Just in case, I got ~100 pearls on reset while I had 600 already, so it's not just the pearls that helped.
Furthermore, Erika is actually among the most expensive (at lvl 800) of the non-summoned characters (only the 3 leftmost characters as well as all those on her right are more expensive). This... doesn't fit my previous experiences.

So. Is there some hidden mechanics that change the scaling from one run to another, is there a bug, am I just completely retarded? :D

Reactions: DarkYami8

Bired

Jul 27, 2019
There seems to be something wrong with the cost for leveling the characters.
[...]

So. Is there some hidden mechanics that change the scaling from one run to another, is there a bug, am I just completely retarded? :D
For those of you that wait with bated breath the answer, there is a bug and a hidden mechanic (or atleast, I don't know where it's explained).

First, if you buy levels 25 by 25 instead of 1 by 1, the cost increases slightly slower. Changer is currently fixing that.
Secondly, levels obtained through mindbreak (either library or every 10 levels) do not count in the scaling. They are completely free.

So the optimal strategy to reach a high level is to spam the library on a character until she reaches her previous max level (or close to it), then take it from there with manual levelling (Not only the starting cost will be low since you will have earned all your levels for free, but since you gain more and more willpower, even at extremely high levels you'll still earn more willpower than you need to keep levelling).

It has a side-effect though. It becomes harder and takes longer to reach your previous max level with each reset (Since the character you use for library levelling will already have been mindbroken in previous runs, so it will be more expensive to get her to a high level).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know if there's a wiki for this? Had to start from scratch and can't remember how to unlock everything.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
cant believe 0.13 hasn't been uploaded here yet so here it is

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
There is the 0.14 version (from his patreon, free update)

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes