Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
Also there are issues with the outfit unlocking; some girls the counter reads one more than the number you can actually use, and some girls the outfits don't unlock until the artwork with that outfit does, even though pretty much all the time they have a conversation scene first. I think the outfits should unlock then rather than later.
I had the same issue, but only in the latest version - in 0.08, the outfit counter was always right, unlocking them at the right time.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I am working on writing conversations as quickly as I can for characters who don't have them yet. My artists can be difficult to keep up with. xD They work pretty fast.

The version coming out in two days should have the outfit bug fixed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So my browser crashed and when I fired it up again I was back at the beginning. That sucks. I presume it was in the middle of saving when it crashed or something? Just thought you ought to know in case there's anything you can change in the way it saves to prevent it happening again.

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
Why is there a button that lets me skip multiple levels on a girl if every time I try to use it i get a "Can't Skip" warning.?
the mult level skip is to get the girls back to the level they were at before you soft reset. Say you got Helen to level 205 and then reset you can use the multi buy button to get her back to level 205 quickly but will stop you at the level because you haven't mind broken her past that level.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Orange is impossible to beat. The bar keeps going up no matter how many times you click the distraction zone. and the fact the zone moves makes it even more impossible. All you can do is slow down how fast it goes up. You should probably patch that cause it seems like a big progression breaking bug right there.
i must have missed something. who is orange? i thought i unlocked everyone with pearls threw helen

stone giant

May 5, 2017
i must have missed something. who is orange? i thought i unlocked everyone with pearls threw helen
You need to use Helen's mind break help for 50 times while mind breaking other girls, which triggers a series of events that would eventually answer your question

Reactions: GoldHeron

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
You need to use Helen's mind break help for 50 times while mind breaking other girls, which triggers a series of events that would eventually answer your question
Do you mean the thing where her face pops up when mind breaking?

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Oh yeah, I should probably mention this in here if any of you are interested. I started a kickstarter to do a special event in the game that would cost too much to implement otherwise, in which several characters will get alternate beach costumes, and a new beach area will be added, with special CGs taking place at the beach.

If anyone here would like to help support the campaign, there will be rewards such as high res versions of all the artwork, getting to vote on which characters will get the new swimsuits and CGs, and even getting a cameo in the game either as a full character or as a generic beachgoer. The campaign is currently halfway over, and is at about 1,300 out of the 2,000 goal.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
To get Leena, you need to click on Helen's face 50 times during mindbreaks for that achievement. Then when Leena reaches lvl 200, she will introduce the elf kingdom content.

Reactions: TELEFANT

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Thanks.

Any more hints for Lila?
And there might be a bug: After resetting, visiting Elf kingdom and beating Orange, I cant beat girls in the campus quest anymore - no matter, how much I click and regardless my Levels...

And last Question: Will you release V 0.10 here as well?

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I do publicly release each version. The OP is slow to update though as I can't edit it directly.

that might be a bug with the campus; what is it doing exactly? Do they have a number that is extremely high that you can't impact, or do your clicks just not do anything?

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
that might be a bug with the campus; what is it doing exactly? Do they have a number that is extremely high that you can't impact, or do your clicks just not do anything?
After restarting, so the Level was 1. The clicks just did nothing, only if Helen appeard it worked...
But after leveling all the normal girls, the campus suddenly worked again.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
ok so i finally beat violet. then i go to the barracks. how do i beat the part with red just jiggling in front of me?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes