Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The last policeman girl is only unbalanced content as far as I can see.

Everything else has steady unlocks or is even unlocked cheaper and faster using +25 feature when you do game reset to gain pearls.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
I agree with p22, the investigator elf is very imbalanced. By far the most expensive to level and the willpower income she provides will probably never pay off her cost. Costs 152.4 billion to get her from 149 to 150 and she only provides 2.38 million every rotation (With 139 pearls), which is a full minute long.

Not really sure what the library is effectively used for as the only manager with a special effect is Erika and the training cost seems to go up with the manager's level. I usually get her up to 1k really quickly and the cost to upgrade anyone using her as a trainer is just not realistic. Even if it was cheaper to use the library (which I don't think it is), I would have already recouped the additional expenses from not saving up for the training price and instead continuously investing.

When it comes to getting really high levels on characters (+1k), the biggest restraint is that you can't skip the break mind scenes and have to manually level up every level. If there was a way to reach a click power threshold where you could skip mind break until you no longer meet that threshold, that would really help anyone crazy enough to go for the 25k, 50k, and 100k total level achievements. Ex: If I have a click power of 23 million, I already know I will be able to instantly pass the mind break test for level 1120 Erika. Also, I can't level up from 95 to 100 (Or any other xx5 to xx0 level) using the +5 increment and that's annoying.

I do really like the pendulum, but it does have a few issues. First, clicking on a girl to speed up their production isn't boosted by timing the pendulum correctly. Spam clicking with the pendulum on a girl will boost them at a constant rate. Secondly, even if the library becomes more useful, the pendulum's overkill at lower levels doesn't overflow to later levels. Sort of like shooting an orc with a railgun. The orc is definitely dead, but all that extra damage could have been better used to not overkill by a crazy margin and hit more orcs. I'm not certain if this change is actually necessary, but that could give people not using an auto-clicker a hand in the library.

Anyways, I think the game as a pretty good base for a clicker game and I look forward to what will happen after taking over the college and dean.

Reactions: alphabravo

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
Depending on where you play it, there can be different results for saving. Firefox recently started sandboxing flash by default which blocks saves from being stored, for example. Otherwise, if you are playing on something which allows Flash to save, or are playing the executable version such as on Steam, saves should be made and stored automatically.

Due to the nature of clicker games, it is kind of a slow burn type of game, with gradual but steady unlocks. The intention is for it to take some time to unlock *everything* but that you should have new things becoming available to you regularly. I'm sort of trying to keep the clicker genre's satisfaction of working towards a goal while cutting out some of the excessive padding, which may take me some tweaking to get the optimal balance on though.
It is possible to bypass the sandboxing, by manually granting flash permission to store data locally.

Additionally, i've found that the SWF file will not launch, no matter what i use.....so i got the game on steam.

Yes, clicker games are usually shit. Yes, i'm most likely gonna need a new mouse after this shit (40 bucks down the toilet..), but no, this clicker game isn't shit. I actually rather like this one.

Good job.

Oct 22, 2018
Not really sure what the library is effectively used for as the only manager with a special effect is Erika and the training cost seems to go up with the manager's level. I usually get her up to 1k really quickly and the cost to upgrade anyone using her as a trainer is just not realistic. Even if it was cheaper to use the library (which I don't think it is), I would have already recouped the additional expenses from not saving up for the training price and instead continuously investing.
DH also has an additional effect, although not mentioned: She has costs even lower than Erika... A few tens of thousands of times lower.

Additionally, i've found that the SWF file will not launch, no matter what i use...
I use the flash player included with Mozzoloh and it works just fine.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to actually change any values? I mean I found several values that match at least vaguely the total willpower I have that are Double, but when I try to freeze them, it doesn't work.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I'm not sure what you are referring to exactly? If you are trying to edit your save file, I sadly don't have any experience with doing that. If you're trying to do something in-game I'm not quite following what you mean.

Oct 22, 2018
I'm not sure what you are referring to exactly? If you are trying to edit your save file, I sadly don't have any experience with doing that. If you're trying to do something in-game I'm not quite following what you mean.
Probably trying Cheat Engine. For flash, I find it easier to straight up edit the .SOL files.

Or just playing the game, y'know.

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, I was trying CE since editing the .SOL files didn't want to work.
Just play until you can buy DH then put an autoclicker on her leveling button for a couple hours. After that you'll have all the money you'll ever need, cause her income at any level is about twice what you need to give her ten levels.

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
I agree with p22, the investigator elf is very imbalanced. By far the most expensive to level and the willpower income she provides will probably never pay off her cost. Costs 152.4 billion to get her from 149 to 150 and she only provides 2.38 million every rotation (With 139 pearls), which is a full minute long.

When it comes to getting really high levels on characters (+1k), the biggest restraint is that you can't skip the break mind scenes and have to manually level up every level. If there was a way to reach a click power threshold where you could skip mind break until you no longer meet that threshold, that would really help anyone crazy enough to go for the 25k, 50k, and 100k total level achievements. Ex: If I have a click power of 23 million, I already know I will be able to instantly pass the mind break test for level 1120 Erika. Also, I can't level up from 95 to 100 (Or any other xx5 to xx0 level) using the +5 increment and that's annoying.

I do really like the pendulum, but it does have a few issues. First, clicking on a girl to speed up their production isn't boosted by timing the pendulum correctly. Spam clicking with the pendulum on a girl will boost them at a constant rate. Secondly, even if the library becomes more useful, the pendulum's overkill at lower levels doesn't overflow to later levels. Sort of like shooting an orc with a railgun. The orc is definitely dead, but all that extra damage could have been better used to not overkill by a crazy margin and hit more orcs. I'm not certain if this change is actually necessary, but that could give people not using an auto-clicker a hand in the library.

Anyways, I think the game as a pretty good base for a clicker game and I look forward to what will happen after taking over the college and dean.
The point of the library is to level people up in mass for cheap. it is far cheaper to use the library if you have enough clicking power. You pay the cost once, then just keep leveling them up until they either reach the maximum level (determened by the managers level) or run out of time. If you have Erika at 1000+ then you should be able to pay the cost once and get everyone else to nearly 1000. The cost goes up because the maximum they can reach goes up. Just gotta have clicking power.

Killer1308

Jul 25, 2017
Any idea how to unlock Orange and Violet? I've had to CE my way all the way through the game again and didnt unlock the elf kingdom or challenges

stone giant

May 5, 2017
Any idea how to unlock Orange and Violet? I've had to CE my way all the way through the game again and didnt unlock the elf kingdom or challenges
You need to use the green elf's skill (aka the face appearing while lvling up a girl) while upgrading other girls for 50 times. It still counts even if you don't succeed lvling up the girl.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Orange is impossible to beat. The bar keeps going up no matter how many times you click the distraction zone. and the fact the zone moves makes it even more impossible. All you can do is slow down how fast it goes up. You should probably patch that cause it seems like a big progression breaking bug right there.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes