Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I had a lot of issues getting the multi-buy price formula to function, it's possible it might be a bit off.

You can multi-buy up to the max level that particular character has reached, which is why you have some characters who can't be bulk leveled and why they stop being able to be bulk leveled after a while.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 142095

Overview:
In this game, you use the power of a spiral powered by your clicks to build up energy and challenge various women to battles of wills. Break through mental barriers to level up the women under your control and unlock new outfits and CGs for them.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-25
Release Date: 2019-01-19
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

All: - - - -

View attachment 142104 View attachment 142105 View attachment 142106
update 07 was released a while ago

Dorito44

Nov 3, 2017
I think 0.8's bugged. I can't get Leena, unless there's something I'm missing.

Edit: Nevermind, she popped up after I've leveled up the characters. Must be just a really high level requirement then.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, a kind soul in the game request thread explained how you can lift .swf files from newgrounds. I did that, compressed the game to RAR, and then uploaded it to Mega. I'll report this post to the moderators so hopefully soon some mirrors will be created and the OP will be updated.

[EDIT] Added Zippyshare link.

Last edited:

dawnir

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone have a solution to the gaming opening to just a white screen, shockwave is updated on firefox and edge but im not seeing any kind of game here

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
anbody figured out, how to cheat in this? my basic CE skills are getting me nowhere.
kinda can't be bothered to have this thing running for hours for now. wanna test how it works, look at some tiddies and be done.

poiiu

Oct 30, 2017
Considering this is a clicker, it's gonna take you years to unlock all the content, so I went ahead myself and did it for you. Here's a save file that has almost all the girls available, with a crap ton of money and pearls to spare. There's still some gallery scenes that I haven't been able to figure out how to unlock, but there should be like 90-95% of the gallery there. Run the game at least once after putting the folder you downloaded on yoru desktop, then follow these steps: Put the contents of "Spiral Clicker Save File" in "C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\DV3HQ6VC\localhost\Users\[User]\Desktop\spiral-clicker v0.08\719082_spiral-clicker.swf" (BACKUP YOUR SAVES FIRST) and overwrite the files when windows prompts you. Now you should have the save working and can enjoy the game !!
MEGA link:

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
is there by chance any other way to cheat at this other than autoclicker, its very grindy.
You can change the time on your computer by a few months. The game will think you idled that long after you turn it back on. Rinse and Repeat for as long as you want. Also, easiest way to get Halloween and Christmas events.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
You can change the time on your computer by a few months. The game will think you idled that long after you turn it back on. Rinse and Repeat for as long as you want. Also, easiest way to get Halloween and Christmas events.
i just set the clock 10 years forward. gave me barely enough to get all girls to 150 and get their pictures.
i have a feeling there is something seriously wrong with the amount of grind in this game. also the girls seem hella unbalanced. especially the more expensive ones don't produce even close the willpower my very first girl does. if their timer is 30x longer and they cost 5000x more to upgrade .... they shouldn't produce 1/200th of what the first girl does.
seems awfully balanced imo. which is a miracle in a simple clicker.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
You know what the best way to get the OP updated every time a new update comes out? Report it saying something like "Update to v0.x [link here]". If you don't report it, (with the amount of threads here) we won't know it exists.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes