The new version is up today. Here's what's new in this version:

- Ms. Rack can now be summoned.
- 5 CGs for Ms. Rack Added.
- Larelle can now be summoned.
- 5 CGs for Larelle added.
- Katelyn added to the game.
- 4 CGs for Katelyn added.
- Campus Conquest mode added.
- Tammy now unlocks through Campus Conquest.
- 1 CG for Helen added.
- 1 Convo for Helen added.
- 10 Convos for Janis added.
- Gallery Added.
- Helen Titnosis hypnotic focus added.
- 3 Convos for Sophia added.
- 6 Convos for Amber added.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
In the gallery, there are three blank slots below Helen's CG. Anyone know how to unlock those? And is there any more content in continuing the Campus Conquest mode and raising the counter, or is it just a way to earn willpower?
Also, an observation: the pearl cost for summoning new girls is getting quite steep. If the plan is to keep adding more bonus girls with each update, then the cost increase rate should be looked at.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Those are Helen's holiday CGs which you can get during October and December. You can also get them by changing your computer clock.

Campus Conquest isn't fully implemented yet, so it's mostly a way to get a a couple of girls and earn willpower. In the next update I plan to integrate it into pearl generation and progression as I add more content to it.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like when upgrading DH's level, the willpower needed doesn't match what is stated for the cost. At tier 9 for example, the cost says 9K, but it actually took 20K.

Wickersham

Sep 6, 2018
please implement a way to adjust the size of the window, both the regular and adjusted versions are about the same size and can be hard to read the text unless if you get in close

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Wickersham, Stencyl does not currently allow for dynamic rescaling. If it ever does become an option, I will enable it though.

Version 0.06 is up now, here's what's new in this version of the game:

- Option for choosing sex added to hypno-options.
- 2 new suggestion types added to hypno-options.
- 8 convos for Aiko added.
- Volume control added to Settings.
- 17 in-game achievements added.
- Click power gains bonus from achievements.
- Candice Added to game.
- 3 CGs for Candice Added.
- Loyalty added to pearl creation formula.
- 1 convo for Sally added.
- 2 convos for Helen added.
- 1 CG for Helen added.
- 2 generic girls added to Campus Conquest.
- Most girls unlock via Campus Conquest now.
- 3 CGs added to Campus Conquest.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Going to the Patreon page, it says that the public version of Spiral Clicker v0.6 is released, but I can't find a place to download it that isn't hidden behind a paywall.

Maybe when it becomes available, then the OP will be updated.
I found it on Gamejolt, with a recommended (but not required) donation of $1.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
You can find it on newgrounds (the version titled Spiral Clicker Updated), on steam, Gamejolt, or Itch.io. It's behind a "paywall" on patreon because I am required by Patreon's rules to have any adult content (including links to the game) set to patron only.

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
I found it on Gamejolt, with a recommended (but not required) donation of $1.
Well, you can easily download the online version. But if you want to download the offline version gamejolt gives recommended 1$ with pay how much you want but 0 is too little and refuses to give it for free.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Well, you can easily download the online version. But if you want to download the offline version gamejolt gives recommended 1$ with pay how much you want but 0 is too little and refuses to give it for free.
Right above where you select your donation amount, there should be a link that says "No thanks, take me to the download."

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Hey, there might be quite a few bugs with the recent update :

- the price for buying 25 levels at one time seems surprisingly low compared to buying 25 levels individually.

- I have no idea why some characters I can skip and others I can't even though I unlocked everything from those characters

- There are some characters I can bulk level ups but suddenly can't. Right now, I can't skip any of the girls . I had one of the characters reaching level 1700 or something and suddenly I couldn't bulk level ups anymore. The brain icon and the mindbrack came back since then every 10 levels

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes