Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
It is up now on Gamejolt, Itch.io and Newgrounds. Newgrounds seems to sometimes load black screens on flash recently. Not sure why.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Hrm. On the one hand, there's been some rebalancing, and some changes that make it a little easier to play with, but on the other, lack of resize on the downloadable (Gamejolt) version is... Kinda bugging me.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Once you get enough total levels (1000) and get Helen to lvl 30, she will introduce the mechanic for creating pearls and summoning.

Unfortunately, I can't resize the game. I want to have the option, but unfortunately, Stencyl does not support dynamic scaling. It only supports fixed scaling but the filesize gets too large to compile when adding duplicates of each image.

exter

May 29, 2017
yeah, it kinda sucks, that we cant resize the game. i got a ~4k x 2k resolution on my monitor and the new version is just way to small and feels more like a mobile game. i was able to resize to old .swf files though, so maybe it would be possible to make it for flashplayer aswell again?

exter

May 29, 2017
I did make a .swf version of this version for newgrounds.
alright, thanks. i guess i didn't bother with newgrounds, since all i can find is a 0.01 version, which i guess is updated to 0.03

edit: nvm... if i use the searchbar for 0.03 i only get 0.01 as result. had to go to your profile to get to 0.03 for some reason

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Sexy teacher ladies or similar kind of milf character when? Hell, crossovers are already established so how about seeing if the creator of Adventure High will let you bring over Miss Rack? I hear hes a cool dude that listens to shameless fan requests.

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
Finally got to try the new update so I'll post my thoughts again.

I like all of the changes. The pendulum mode is fun and the rework to mindbreaking the girls took out a lot of the tedium. I don't really understand the library mechanic. I set Erika as my manager and it says that her bonus decreases the cost of upgrading other girls (no one else had a bonus I could find) but leveling up Erika made using the library MORE expensive, not less. It got prohibitively expensive to use really fast, and I haven't done the math but I feel like its just better to upgrade everyone the normal way.

I love the IDEA of the system, though. Since it's another way to use the pearls, and because the idea of actually taking over the campus is super hot.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
@throwa: I do have a teacher implemented in the live version. There are still a couple bugs I am trying to work out with her, but should be smoothed out in a day or so. Ms. Rack did win the poll on which AH character would be summoned into this game, so she will make an appearance later in this dev cycle.

@OmarSpec: Thanks. The library mechanic is a bit complicated; the cost is based on two factors; the difference in level between the manager and student (as more potential levels can be gained in a single time attack), and the strength of the manager as compared to the student. Erika has a bonus which makes her count as higher strength than the next several girls which makes training them cheaper.

Reactions: throwa

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Bug found maybe. When the time is 22:xx and you stop playing, if you next load the game when the time is 00:xx you will have gained about 10 times more willpower than you should have. Staying up late is how I found this bug and definitely not because I was doing a metric fuckton of time change cheating.

This could be a chance to have the game acknowledge if the previous logged playtime is suddenly in the future and have Helen call you out for it maybe?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Bug found maybe. When the time is 22:xx and you stop playing, if you next load the game when the time is 00:xx you will have gained about 10 times more willpower than you should have. Staying up late is how I found this bug and definitely not because I was doing a metric fuckton of time change cheating.

This could be a chance to have the game acknowledge if the previous logged playtime is suddenly in the future and have Helen call you out for it maybe?
Same on my computer.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I do have an idea for Helen pulling a "where have you been for the last hundred years? The apocalypse happened while you were away!" prank if you set the clock forward an absurd length of time, but I haven't had a chance to get art for it yet.

Aug 18, 2017
I do have an idea for Helen pulling a "where have you been for the last hundred years? The apocalypse happened while you were away!" prank if you set the clock forward an absurd length of time, but I haven't had a chance to get art for it yet.
the mega download is down btw

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I didn't make the OP so I can't do anything about the links there. You can find the current latest version of the game on steam, newgrounds, and gamejolt.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes