Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Can i use my savegame in the next updates? this clicker game is a little bit of addictive for me, can't stop running it in the background xD i like the mix of boobs and clicker game, but i wish there comes a better reward system like more costumes or animated scenes or just sex *höhö*

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Can i use my savegame in the next updates? this clicker game is a little bit of addictive for me, can't stop running it in the background XD i like the mix of boobs and clicker game, but i wish there comes a better reward system like more costumes or animated scenes or just sex *höhö*
If you put the new version into the same folder the old one was in, and name it the same as the old version, then it should continue to use the same saves as from the old version.

I am planning to add more costumes and erotic scenes. I'm not sure if I will have animations or not, but if I can I probably will include some.

Reactions: jugde

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
If you put the new version into the same folder the old one was in, and name it the same as the old version, then it should continue to use the same saves as from the old version.

I am planning to add more costumes and erotic scenes. I'm not sure if I will have animations or not, but if I can I probably will include some.
thanks for your answer. I'm looking forward to it

Jun 22, 2017
Even with an autoclicker, this takes FOREVER. Flash seems to only handle a few hundred clicks per second before ignoring the rest so I can only get so far before I have to sit here for hours to see more content. Kudos to the dev who wants to make the game cheatable but has made it CheatEngine-proof. I can no longer access more content even though I haven't seen it all.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I am going to be adjusting the difficulty in the next update. I have heard people say they unlocked all the content without an auto-clicker, so it might be that you might not be buying enough upgrades, or are not upgrading early characters enough? Unlocking more levels on earlier characters will boost their willpower generation, which can let you buy upgrades faster and deal more damage for unlocking tiers on later characters.

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
Really love the game so far as a fan of clicker games and hypnosis. If you want my opinion on the balance, I think it's pretty good right now. With an autoclicker, I unlocked everything in the 0.01 version in 32 minutes. Without an autoclicker, it took a couple hours. If anything, you might want to pace yourself more, since clicker games are supposed to scale up for a long time, but you're gated by how much content you can make for the girls.

Right around where the content ends in this version might be a good time to introduce a new mechanic or a reincarnation system or something. Especially since the last two girls don't have bonuses and you stop getting multipliers from the upgrades around then.

Otherwise looking forward to what you do with the game.

Reactions: MoralBlackHole

repper666

Dec 29, 2017
I am going to be adjusting the difficulty in the next update. I have heard people say they unlocked all the content without an auto-clicker, so it might be that you might not be buying enough upgrades, or are not upgrading early characters enough? Unlocking more levels on earlier characters will boost their willpower generation, which can let you buy upgrades faster and deal more damage for unlocking tiers on later characters.
May you give some expected dates of new update? I think we all are waiting for next version to play

ggggbbabybaby

Jul 31, 2018
I don't know if the author understands what "public release" means.
Right now when you click on the link for version 0.02 it asks you to put in your credit card.

Dorito44

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know if the author understands what "public release" means.
Right now when you click on the link for version 0.02 it asks you to put in your credit card.
Are you downloading it from gamejolt?
You can just click No thanks, take me to my download.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah I have no idea why Gamejolt's option to donate prompt makes it look so much like it's mandatory. It puzzled me the first time I saw it. But yeah, you can select to download without donating. I also have the free public release up on newgrounds, itch.io, and steam as well.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Nice additions there, and found the reset mechanic vaguely interesting rather than infuriating. One minor crit: Sometimes the dialogues you have don't pop up when the event or costume change actually happens (sometimes earlier, more often later.)

Not a dealbreaker, but definitely a little confusing at times. It'll be interesting to see how these events play out...

Reactions: MoralBlackHole

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
when is the next update coming? really like the game a lot, want to know who else is gonna be in it
0.02 update's already dropped, it's just it hasn't been uploaded here yet. As HypnoChange noted in the post above mine, the gamejolt download doesn't *actually* have mandatory donation (Although it's easy to see why it *looks* mandatory, and I had no problem droppin' some bux.)

As to the update after?

when it's ready

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes