Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
Took a break for a few versions but decided to try this one out. It was roughly 3 hours to get everything unlocked except Leena, who took awhile on her own since shes so much more expensive than everyone else. I would disagree with people saying it is too grindy, but you do get punished pretty hard for not progressing "optimally".

I haven't done the math, but it seems like the cost to upgrade girls is exponential for a little while, then it just kinda stops and only grows linearly. That means its waaaay better to just spam-upgrade one girl, or maybe a couple. Early on, you should pretty much just dump everything into Eirika. Maybe use the library to keep the other really cheap girls (the ones with bonuses) caught up, and ignore anyone else. Once you're around the 100M willpower range, you can switch to one of the summoned girls. I used DH, but that's just because I got her first. I think they are all the same. That set of girls is absurdly strong. They will generate willpower much faster than you can spend it on upgrading them, up to the 10s of billions. More than enough to buy everything in the game.

You can cheese the campus conquest stuff by leaving and reentering every time Helen assists you. That lets you progress there way earlier than you normally should (although it's not that helpful).

Missing these last 2 pictures
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the new character, anyone know what you need to get either?
For me, Leena showed up as soon as I unlocked everything on the campus map. Her face will appear in the bottom left corner of the map, and you just click on it to activate her.

Talehon

Feb 8, 2018
Huh, yeah I have every other girl with every cutscene/CG/Outfit, max'd out the Pearl shop and finished all the Campus stuff, but she still ain't there.

Must be another requirement I am missing somehow.

Last edited:

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
I'm only guessing, but the requirement for the last campus unlock (the one for Clara) is 25k of whatever that resource is called. Maybe you cleared the last unlock, but either missed some other requirement or did not notice her before resetting, and now need to get back up to 25k to see her again.

If that doesn't work I wouldn't know what the problem is. I assume Leena is tied to clearing the campus because that's when she showed up for me.

Talehon

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah I went back and got to 25k again and still not there. It might be a total level achieved lock or something? I really don't know what else it could be. I have 30k on Campus now and still nothing.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah I went back and got to 25k again and still not there. It might be a total level achieved lock or something? I really don't know what else it could be. I have 30k on Campus now and still nothing.
Are you talking about the principal? She is the one who is unlocked upon reaching 25000 fame.

Lamika

Jul 13, 2017
Huh, yeah I have every other girl with every cutscene/CG/Outfit, max'd out the Pearl shop and finished all the Campus stuff, but she still ain't there.

Must be another requirement I am missing somehow.
You complete the 3 new archivements?(Click in helen face 50 times) I got the new girl unluck after i finished this.

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
i just set the clock 10 years forward. gave me barely enough to get all girls to 150 and get their pictures.
i have a feeling there is something seriously wrong with the amount of grind in this game. also the girls seem hella unbalanced. especially the more expensive ones don't produce even close the willpower my very first girl does. if their timer is 30x longer and they cost 5000x more to upgrade .... they shouldn't produce 1/200th of what the first girl does.
seems awfully balanced imo. which is a miracle in a simple clicker.
You probably weren't producing very much when you did that then. I usually play it for about 20 minutes, then set the clock to october for the halloween event, then use all that willpower to level up the girls, then set it to december. By leveling up the girls with the willpower from now to october, I end up earning more than 1000X times with the jump to december. Less than 30 minutes and I've got more than 50Billion stocked up. Your problem is you went too far at once expecting to see results. Games like this work better the more you spend the currency. AFKing for 10 years will net you less than 1% of the progress from someone who "actively played" for a few months.

If you got everyone to level 150 (also, are you using the library for the mass level ups? Cause if not, that is why it's so expensive for you. Hint: One of the girls reduces the cost of mind breaking in the library) then try jumping just a few months forward, see how much you earn this time. It'll be a lot more.

After about 30-45 minutes, when starting from scratch, you should have everyone over level 200 easy. Some may even be over 300.

Reactions: joehoe

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
Offline willpower generation caps at 1 hour anyway. It shouldn't matter if you set the clock 1 day forward or 9999999999999999999999999 days forward.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
For the people asking about the new girl; her unlocking method is a bit more obscure. Basically she is attracted to come over because Helen's use of magic gets noticed. So, to unlock her, you need to have Helen help in a mind break (by clicking her face during one) 50 times, and have Clara enslaved. Leena's face will then appear on the bottom left of the campus, which can let you trigger the scene with her.

I added achievements for clicking on Helen's face to subtly nudge players into finding her.

Reactions: MoralBlackHole

p22

Jun 21, 2017
So most of the content can be finished relatively fast.

Exempt the last girl (policemen). Her costs are way too higher then anything you can earn, even if you get over 100 perls in reserve (by restarting multiple times), all upgrades and rewards for all other girls unlocked.

Plus offline earnings are capped, so you can not even gain much by not playing.

• Wow

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Depending on where you play it, there can be different results for saving. Firefox recently started sandboxing flash by default which blocks saves from being stored, for example. Otherwise, if you are playing on something which allows Flash to save, or are playing the executable version such as on Steam, saves should be made and stored automatically.

Due to the nature of clicker games, it is kind of a slow burn type of game, with gradual but steady unlocks. The intention is for it to take some time to unlock *everything* but that you should have new things becoming available to you regularly. I'm sort of trying to keep the clicker genre's satisfaction of working towards a goal while cutting out some of the excessive padding, which may take me some tweaking to get the optimal balance on though.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes