Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes
May 16, 2017
Orange is impossible to beat. The bar keeps going up no matter how many times you click the distraction zone. and the fact the zone moves makes it even more impossible. All you can do is slow down how fast it goes up. You should probably patch that cause it seems like a big progression breaking bug right there.
I thought the same thing at first as well. That bar, though, is your health. You just have to last the time. No offense to the developer (I love the game), but it could do with a slightly better explanation of that, as every other bar in the game you want to make smaller.

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Orange is impossible to beat. The bar keeps going up no matter how many times you click the distraction zone. and the fact the zone moves makes it even more impossible. All you can do is slow down how fast it goes up. You should probably patch that cause it seems like a big progression breaking bug right there.
You have to get a lot of pearl for that duel to be easier

Reactions: ArcAngel

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
How to get the newest girls? The Elf says that there is nothing to buy but there at least two new girls.

I have 185 pearls and even did the reset :(

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
How to get the newest girls? The Elf says that there is nothing to buy but there at least two new girls.

I have 185 pearls and even did the reset :(
On the settings page, there's a button just to the bottom right of the spiral that lets you see achievements. One of the achievements is to get 50 clicks on Helen in mindbreaks; get that achievement and you'll get a new girl and I'm pretty sure it will open up the other elf stuff after you have that girl.

Hi, how do I assign a library manager?

How do I collect pearls?
In the library, hit the Change button under the manager's portrait and then click on the new manager.
To collect pearls, go to Helen's profile and click the little spiral just above her time bar. It lets you reset everything (you keep the girls and achievements, but all girls, your spiral, and your mouse go back to level 1) but gives you pearls based on the total levels of your girls.

Reactions: Umgah and joehoe

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
Just click on her ear, it's a weak point. She'll "break" twice and lose allot of space in the bar. This can only happen twice as far as I can tell so try to use it when you need it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The point of the library is to level people up in mass for cheap. it is far cheaper to use the library if you have enough clicking power. You pay the cost once, then just keep leveling them up until they either reach the maximum level (determened by the managers level) or run out of time. If you have Erika at 1000+ then you should be able to pay the cost once and get everyone else to nearly 1000. The cost goes up because the maximum they can reach goes up. Just gotta have clicking power.
Yeah, though imo, it actually costs more, cuz of bonus levels (Eg. You can get up to 5 levels for finishing the mind break within XX time; I forgot how much). The library skips the mind break, and punches through the maximum, so it'd only be good if you used it to reach your current, after resetting.

Why is there a button that lets me skip multiple levels on a girl if every time I try to use it i get a "Can't Skip" warning.?
That's cuz of mind breaking, which happens every 10 levels, though once you 'break' it, it doesn't appear again when you reset, so it's more of a maximum level reached.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Just click on her ear, it's a weak point. She'll "break" twice and lose allot of space in the bar. This can only happen twice as far as I can tell so try to use it when you need it.
I found out there are multiple spots you can click being both ears, between the legs, the belly button area just above the shorts waste line. and the left and right breast. But i just ended up getting more pearls and it became super easy to do after that point.

Reactions: JTung

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
On the settings page, there's a button just to the bottom right of the spiral that lets you see achievements. One of the achievements is to get 50 clicks on Helen in mindbreaks; get that achievement and you'll get a new girl and I'm pretty sure it will open up the other elf stuff after you have that girl.
Thank you. After 50 "Helen clicks" I've got the new girl (and broke her). I heard that there is an Orange girl but I've missed on how to get her. Could you please give advice on that?

Upd: nvm, figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Thank you. After 50 "Helen clicks" I've got the new girl (and broke her). I heard that there is an Orange girl but I've missed on how to get her. Could you please give advice on that?
I'm not 100% sure what I did to unlock the elven land with Orange and Violet. I had all the Campus Conquest achievements and the pictures for the new girls show up in the same row as the pictures you unlock from completing Campus Conquests, so I think it's some combo of finishing all the campus unlocks and getting Leena to a high enough level, but I'm not sure. I used the library to get her up a few thousand levels (it's way cheaper for her to use the library, her normal levels are ridiculously expensive) and I think that's about when the other things unlocked. Hopefully someone else is more certain.

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, though imo, it actually costs more, cuz of bonus levels (Eg. You can get up to 5 levels for finishing the mind break within XX time; I forgot how much). The library skips the mind break, and punches through the maximum, so it'd only be good if you used it to reach your current, after resetting.

That's cuz of mind breaking, which happens every 10 levels, though once you 'break' it, it doesn't appear again when you reset, so it's more of a maximum level reached.
Those five levels only help you get to the next mindbreak. The library lets you do hundreds of levels with only one payment. That is many mindbreaks.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Those five levels only help you get to the next mindbreak. The library lets you do hundreds of levels with only one payment. That is many mindbreaks.
Yeah, and that's every 10 levels, as long as it's not your 'cap', tack on that you have to pay full price for the difference in level you have to train, even if you don't reach it; that's why I said it's, imo, it's only good for after you've reset.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Does anyone know what is on the bottom row of the gallery, first page? I believe I have gotten everything else, but I have no clue for those. Seems to be a new girl, but Helen says I have everyone. I have done Orange and Violet as well.

vodel

Aug 4, 2017
The bottom row is for holidays; Easter (April 4th), Christmas (December 24th) and Halloween (October 30th). You have to change your computers time to get them, and go to the campus and back to the main screen for the scene to unlock.

Reactions: sidoqc

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, I like this so very much. I haven't yet completed everything (there is a hell of a lot of grind to pay for Leena's upgrades), but what I have seen is so hot.
HypnoChanger I'm hoping that the girls who don't have scenes yet will get some at some point soon, and one thing I'd really like to have is the ability to set faces like we can clothing, rather than having the two linked. Being able to have the girls with a sexy outfit on and their completely brainfucked face would be nice.
Also there are issues with the outfit unlocking; some girls the counter reads one more than the number you can actually use, and some girls the outfits don't unlock until the artwork with that outfit does, even though pretty much all the time they have a conversation scene first. I think the outfits should unlock then rather than later.
Between this and Adventure High, I'd say it's definitely worth subscribing to your Patreon.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes