Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
So, I just downloaded this game, mindbreaked the first girl, upgreded her to the level 200 and... well, I've met another girls, spoke to them, but I can't upgrade them. That's the problem?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Almost completed save, none of the girls have their dialog read (but have everything unlocked) no idea how to get these last few CG.
Unfortunately it seems just chucking that file into the save locations makes the game act as if there is no save data. Starts you over from the begining with first girl's cg unlocked.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
So, I just downloaded this game, mindbreaked the first girl, upgreded her to the level 200 and... well, I've met another girls, spoke to them, but I can't upgrade them. That's the problem?
Under the gear on the top right
Screenshot (4858).png
click this until it is +1

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Since apparently my last save upload caused some trouble, I included all extra files
Goes in AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Numbers]\#localWithNet\[Wherever you put it]\spiral-clicker.swf

Last edited:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Gamejolt isn't working properly for some reason which is why it's EXE hasn't been updated. I keep trying to upload and it keeps saying the upload corrupted.

0.15 is coming up on the 20th. So, here's what's coming up in it:

- 6 convos added for Nanshe.
- Auditorium management added.
- 3 scenes added to Auditorium Management.
- Library can be upgraded to lvl 5.
- Spiral Upgrade replaced with spiral power increasing based on level of girls.
- Tasha added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Tasha.
- 1 Convo added for Tasha.
- Helen can now help multiple times during mindbreaks, but deals less damage.
- Mindbreaks spread to every 50th level after lvl 200, and every 100th level after lvl 1000.
- Beth added to game.
- 1 Convo added for Beth.
- 5 CGs added for Beth.
- Jill added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Jill.
- 1 Convo added for Jill.
- Xyren Added to game.
- 9 convos added for Xyren.
- 5 CGs added for Xyren.
- Gemna Added to game.
- 1 convo added for Gemna.
- 5 CGs added for Gemna.

Also, Patreon is cracking down on hypno content so my campaign is probably at risk. So, if anyone wants to help spread the word of my subscribestar it will help me be able to keep working on the game if patreon pulls the plug on me.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a public release for 0.15? If not, is there a public release for 0.14? The first post makes it seem like 0.13 is the latest.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a public release for 0.15? If not, is there a public release for 0.14? The first post makes it seem like 0.13 is the latest.
0.13 is the steam version, which makes me think that 0.14 would be the patreon version, not too sure where you got the 0.15 from though, as from what I remember reading about this game there is pretty much only two versions, the public version and the patreon version, which are only 1 release between them. Usually about a month or so apart, around about the 20th for the public release.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having an issue, latest version. The game almost immediately closes again when I start it. Already tried redownloading, twice.

Last edited:

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Gamejolt isn't working properly for some reason which is why it's EXE hasn't been updated. I keep trying to upload and it keeps saying the upload corrupted.

0.15 is coming up on the 20th. So, here's what's coming up in it:

- 6 convos added for Nanshe.
- Auditorium management added.
- 3 scenes added to Auditorium Management.
- Library can be upgraded to lvl 5.
- Spiral Upgrade replaced with spiral power increasing based on level of girls.
- Tasha added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Tasha.
- 1 Convo added for Tasha.
- Helen can now help multiple times during mindbreaks, but deals less damage.
- Mindbreaks spread to every 50th level after lvl 200, and every 100th level after lvl 1000.
- Beth added to game.
- 1 Convo added for Beth.
- 5 CGs added for Beth.
- Jill added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Jill.
- 1 Convo added for Jill.
- Xyren Added to game.
- 9 convos added for Xyren.
- 5 CGs added for Xyren.
- Gemna Added to game.
- 1 convo added for Gemna.
- 5 CGs added for Gemna.

Also, Patreon is cracking down on hypno content so my campaign is probably at risk. So, if anyone wants to help spread the word of my subscribestar it will help me be able to keep working on the game if patreon pulls the plug on me.
Should we expect an update to the OP of the thread any day now then?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the steam version is 0.15 and carries over your saves if you downloaded it from here just FYI and it's free

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How did you guys defeat the blue elf? No matter how fast I click I can't seem to get past her.
Have a look here but the answer seems to be pearls and the levels of the other girls in your ermm harem or whatever it is,

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Actually, a better question is what should I do when blue is shaking her butt back and forth. What do I have to do got get past that to the actual fight clicking part with the health bar.?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes