kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
spirit_harem_itch_cover.png

Overview:
Spirit Harem is a sexy visual novel. Featuring a light and fluffy story about restoring the world by building your relationship with spirit girls. You suddenly wake up in a new world where the spirits of all living things reside and they're all cute girls. Character focused story with a lot of vanilla erotic and explicit content with several girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: VGB Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

spirit1.JPG spirit2.JPG spirit3.JPG spirit4.JPG spirit5.JPG spirit6.JPG

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
"suddenly you wake up in a new world"

I've seen this beginning of the premise several times, but great, I don't think I need to ask if there will be incest with a premise as anti-incest as this. Good luck

Reactions: kudamonodev

kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
..cool....where's the harem tag tho?
...thx for teh share....good luck.....
Added. And thanks! Going to try and do a serious steam release this time so we're planning to work really hard on it and put out something people will like.

Who makes their first build as 1.0? I was confused for a moment.
Whole numbers are for major build revisions. People who do v0.01, v0.02 forever are cowards who refuse to commit. :p

bad ai art...noty
It's very good ai art. We're using new sdxl models and learned a lot of tricks for how to make good game art last time. Give it a shot I think you'll be impressed.

no, check the hands. the hands are definitely drawn by hand.
the hair looks like it was colored by AI...
my conclusion is thus that it is hard drawn line art with AI coloring
It's full AI, but if you aren't sure by looking at it we did a good job. The newer models are much better at hands and complicated scenes and poses.

ashocatanouu

Feb 6, 2022
When I try to unzip the zip file, the SpiritHarem file causes an error with the code: "0x80070057: Incorrect parameters". If I then click on jump, at the end the executable is missing to be able to start the game at all. So check the package again and adjust the parameters of the exe for windows xy.

kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
When I try to unzip the zip file, the SpiritHarem file causes an error with the code: "0x80070057: Incorrect parameters". If I then click on jump, at the end the executable is missing to be able to start the game at all. So check the package again and adjust the parameters of the exe for windows xy.
Can't replicate the error on my windows machine. What os and unzip program are you using?