JohnMcClane

Dec 18, 2017
It took one minute in Gimp to fix the most glaring issue and Gimp is free. I'm fine with AI art. But people who use it can and should step up their game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well...
You corrected the "hole", but how about the 6th finger? :ROFLMAO:
When I paid more attention it was really good and I laughed a lot afterwards

Reactions: Drakenite

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
no, check the hands. the hands are definitely drawn by hand.
the hair looks like it was colored by AI...
my conclusion is thus that it is hard drawn line art with AI coloring
Depends on which hand, not all of the cg have good hands
the 5th one and that mini her have weird hands.

apoyo

Sep 11, 2023
I'm actually so sad lmao. I gave it a try for green hair and welp. No interactions. Ai is not bad but I understand why it can make some people be more exigent. Game looks promising even if I'm personally not the VN type, enjoyed it

kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
I'm actually so sad lmao. I gave it a try for green hair and welp. No interactions. Ai is not bad but I understand why it can make some people be more exigent. Game looks promising even if I'm personally not the VN type, enjoyed it
Green hair should be in the next update. Game is still in development.

Reactions: apoyo

kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
I have no idea how long it usually takes but without making any promises, how many month would it take?
A lot of the work for the next update is already done so you can expect it to come out in about two more weeks. We're planning to be pretty fast with the updates.

RodgeCF

Aug 16, 2019
The art looks fine, but the text is far more distracting. The spacing between words too wide (could be a font issue, I'd recommend trying out some other options), and there's almost no punctuation.

will_____

Jun 20, 2022
I actually quite like the art. Something I would like to see is a bit more variety in the scenes. During the sex in the pond I think there were about 7 or so slightly different versions of sideways angle doggy. Maybe throw some POV scenes in there?

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
no, check the hands. the hands are definitely drawn by hand.
the hair looks like it was colored by AI...
my conclusion is thus that it is hard drawn line art with AI coloring
Hands are not really a problem anymore. XL Models are consistent enough to let you get good hands...also you can use things like control net for consistency as well when not using Xl models.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Hands are not really a problem anymore. XL Models are consistent enough to let you get good hands...also you can use things like control net for consistency as well when not using Xl models.
Vast majority of AI artists are not using XL models or whatever it is that solves the hands issue.
since I keep on seeing malformed hands

kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
用个有道翻译官,虽然比较麻烦但是对英语学习很好
新版本有中文翻译

I actually quite like the art. Something I would like to see is a bit more variety in the scenes. During the sex in the pond I think there were about 7 or so slightly different versions of sideways angle doggy. Maybe throw some POV scenes in there?
Glad you like it. We worked pretty hard on getting a cool style. I'll see if we can add in some more variations, I think you're right some pov would work well there. I may have gotten a little carried away on the from side doggystyle lol.

Vast majority of AI artists are not using XL models or whatever it is that solves the hands issue.
since I keep on seeing malformed hands
We're using XL models they're great. Substantially better hands. In my experience you can get quite good hands if you focus on it but sometimes the best generations in terms of overall look and composition can have something wrong with them. Takes some work to fix up. I'm guilty of just throwing in good stuff and hoping no one notices small flaws too.

Just a heads up we posted a new update on patreon with a lot of new content and some technical fixes and language support. Will post the new version up here as well in a few days.