2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
How else will you treat your slaves? Selectacorp is a black market slave training+selling corp!

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I don't know, I stopped my 5$ patronage a couple of months after they wouldn't give a promise of a linux version of their Unity engine game. But I hope they are getting along nicely with the project!

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any strategy to where you click to attack or do you just do it randomly?

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
Are there more games like this you’d recommend ?
Like turn based strategy, political, conquering?
I know they create the 2nd part of it. But I guess it takes some time until finished...

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Are there more games like this you’d recommend ?
Like turn based strategy, political, conquering?
I know they create the 2nd part of it. But I guess it takes some time until finished...
Have you tried their game 'State of the Union'? That game is a lot of fun, of all their games 'Spoils of War' is probably their worst, so if you haven't played their other titles check them out. :)

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
Have you tried their game 'State of the Union'? That game is a lot of fun, of all their games 'Spoils of War' is probably their worst, so if you haven't played their other titles check them out. :)
Yes, I played that one and it is a really great game ! :)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, I played that one and it is a really great game ! :)
Okay if you are looking for management games then 'Free cities' outshines most of them, and don't let it get to you, that it is text based, give it a fair chance and you will experience that you won't even notice it! :)

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for the answer. I have seen it several times. But I did not download because of only text. Now I download and will try it out. I’m just not the type for those only text games.

rez123098

Mar 7, 2018
Is it possible to get more troops? the buttons on the war menu dont work neither in any of the research area

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes