RPGM Abandoned Spooky Milk Farm [v0.02] [MangoMango & Studio Gingko]

BlackMamba6

May 9, 2023
Good news everybody! This game is not abandoned. The patreon has recently started getting more art posted to it.

Apparently the artist, mangomango, is waaaay ahead of the programmers and has recently finished ALL the art for Spooky Milk Life, it's just that the programmers haven't implemented it all into the game yet.

Anyway, that's good for us because this game is getting more art. Even better still, there's an ever so slightly newer version of the game available for download:

It says v0.01, but I promise it actually has more scenes than the version at the top of this thread at the time of writing. It comes with a walkthrough file that I have edited to be more coherent for English readers, which unless I somehow fuck up should be attached to this comment.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Good news everybody! This game is not abandoned. The patreon has recently started getting more art posted to it.

Apparently the artist, mangomango, is waaaay ahead of the programmers and has recently finished ALL the art for Spooky Milk Life, it's just that the programmers haven't implemented it all into the game yet.

Anyway, that's good for us because this game is getting more art. Even better still, there's an ever so slightly newer version of the game available for download:

Google Drive

It says v0.01, but I promise it actually has more scenes than the version at the top of this thread at the time of writing. It comes with a walkthrough file that I have edited to be more coherent for English readers, which unless I somehow fuck up should be attached to this comment.
You're 100% on the source SMF is done?

I still can't buy the fact the 1st game never NEVER NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR got the so promised Incest patch because muh steam game doesn't allow it as well for muh patreon.

So what's the deal with this game? the same as the first one with last second changes?

Reactions: Facilus

BlackMamba6

May 9, 2023
You're 100% on the source SMF is done?

I still can't buy the fact the 1st game never NEVER NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR got the so promised Incest patch because muh steam game doesn't allow it as well for muh patreon.

So what's the deal with this game? the same as the first one with last second changes?
They haven't finished Spooky Milk Life yet, but the patreon said that the art is fully complete or something so the artist has started making more art for this game now. The ART for Spooky Milk Farm is being updated on the patreon now, but no new version of the game - this just means that the project isn't actually abandoned as f95 says.

The one that I posted was from a link on the patreon, and compared to the f95 version (0.02), it has four more scenes (fox, snake, farmer, rancher).

There is however art for even more scenes than are featured in this version of the game:
(These are GIFs, click on them to see the animation)
FoxSex.gif WolfSex.gif

As for the promised incest patch, we might have to wait millennia. Idk.

sodaLikesU

May 24, 2022
View attachment 1203639

Overview:
A game that share the world with the Spooky Milk Life. It is a game that deals with stories between various animals and people.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-03
Release Date: 2021-07-25
Developer: MangoMango & Studio Gingko -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Other Game: Spooky Milk Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 1203628 View attachment 1203629 View attachment 1203630 View attachment 1203625 View attachment 1203626 View attachment 1203627
Spooky Milky Life isn't even finished, why bother making another complex game? D:

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
I know the abandoned tag is there, but is it really? Seems like devs already got a second game ongoing so I guess its true.