RPGM Abandoned Spooky Milk Farm [v0.02] [MangoMango & Studio Gingko]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 15, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but I already bonked the chick. But I have yet to see any sheep. I remember the first release was with a sheep. What gives?

Not that I'm particularly interested in a game with a max of three animations of four images each.

The graphics are cute and funny-ish, the premise okay, but the content? In this quality they should be able to give much more considering the relatively long time between updates.
did you buy the sheep and chicken stuff from the lady at the barn? if you buy those i believe the next day theyll appear.

this game is more of a side thing for them and theyre mainly focused on Life.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
did you buy the sheep and chicken stuff from the lady at the barn? if you buy those i believe the next day theyll appear.

this game is more of a side thing for them and theyre mainly focused on Life.
I did, yes. I even bought first one, then five, then so I had 20. I did so on different days, and I do feed the sheep every day.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I have no money, all I can do with the girls is buy from them but I have no money. How do I get started?

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
The Steaks was high but. this is bAaAaAad! I just feel like the dev had a lot of leverage but just milked it for all it's worth.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah about that

1632672845078.png

taking longer because they have to remake characters, dialogs and other countless stuff because whoever was the genius on thinking it was a Good Idea to add the other game on steam wouldn't rely on knowing steam allows Adult Games but in their own terms in order to force them to change the quality of the game to awful quality lol
at this point its doubtful this will get much of content likewise SML

Reactions: parakep

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah about that

View attachment 1423572

taking longer because they have to remake characters, dialogs and other countless stuff because whoever was the genius on thinking it was a Good Idea to add the other game on steam wouldn't rely on knowing steam allows Adult Games but in their own terms in order to force them to change the quality of the game to awful quality lol
at this point its doubtful this will get much of content likewise SML
that's such a shame, i really hope it doesn't result in worse quality because of that, especially since they said they had lots of art already done

Reactions: fishsticksss
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote