RPGM Abandoned Spooky Milk Farm [v0.02] [MangoMango & Studio Gingko]

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
what does this mean for Life?
is the unity conversion going to have more cg or pixel art, or does that still need to be adding in the game

I like the idea of this one more, and OP should abandon the other one IMO, and just focus on RPGM

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Well... Why make a new game, then? Especially based on the previous unfinished one? I get having multiple projects, but this doesn't make any sense.
I agree, maybe they should've gotten their base mechanics in order with the new engine first.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Well....now that I'm thinking about it, it does remember that specific game about "farming".

I hope It does get finished on RPGM as this engine can also be ported to android as well so everyone here can enjoy the experience.

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
can't even do the first scene, says "give 2 unfufilled food" and keeps getting an error "failed to load [sheep standing 2]" and some of the UI isn't even in English

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
From the screen shots alone you can tell its reusing a lot of the same assets such as the house's outside look. I did notice some changes to the inside like they were a flipped version or just placed in a different area. Still love the art style but like everyone else am concern with Dev's working on two game at the same time. I do understand it's still being converted and still need's an English proof reading before it get back on track. So I don't mind them at least trying to give there fans something to occupied our time with until the changes are made. To that I say Thank You Dev's.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As someone else mentions, Spooky Milk Life is not made in RPGMaker, but in another dev engine.
That engine is Game Maker Studio.

This gives the dev another issue, because you cannot legally use Game Maker for games with sexually explicit content (I would personally contest that because as long as it's legal, I don't think you can actually legally limit the use to non-xxx).

That said, RPGmaker is a shitty choice for a game in 2021 too. The easiest dev tool is Unity.
I know a lot of people hate it, but that's because nobody in here really uses it to it's full potential (except perhaps House Party).
Seriously? That is just what the internet needs rn, more censorship. I really hope Game Maker's "No xxx" rule gets thrown out and soon.

They might be trying to be spooky, :eek:
but the CREEPIEST thing is how quick YOU're gonna MILK those TITS! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

View attachment 1204310

As far as the actual gameplay goes, I would like to see breeding as a core feature, added via a trait tag.
Idk, between that rocking body and those bedroom eyes, it might be MC who ends up getting milked this time.

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
I hope you do not abandon the other game, this could be a continuation with another theme, in the case on the farm, a Spooky Milk 2: Farm for example.

Reactions: UberCum