RPGM Abandoned Spooky Milk Farm [v0.02] [MangoMango & Studio Gingko]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
so they have two games with highquality art and great potential but things aren't moving. thats a lame.
allusion on oseo bones games? xD

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
So this and the other one are the same game nut with different Engine? Nice! Thanks devs, hoping you continue to update this and not abandon it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So this and the other one are the same game nut with different Engine? Nice! Thanks devs, hoping you continue to update this and not abandon it.
Not the same game, same universe, you play as the same character from another one, but is a complete different story.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
what are lucky candy for?
what are eggs, wool, vegetables for?
is it possible to fuck a farmer's wife or a girl in a pasture?
and the most important question is, they earn $ 3,500 a month, why can't they make a normal game?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
*sees second thumbnail* Must Beep the Sheep~!
Pretty sure that was possible in the first release, too.

they need to drop one of these projects, trying to do two is just going hurt the updates, it be a lot slower
Well, it doesn't matter. Things happen SO ... fucking ........ slow............ with these games a..n..y..w..a..y. Was the same before this project...
Must be a Korean thing (long weekends?)

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
first time even seeing this game and yeah, really agree with the one game at a time philosophy. The other game is farther along too imo.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I already bonked the chick. But I have yet to see any sheep. I remember the first release was with a sheep. What gives?

Not that I'm particularly interested in a game with a max of three animations of four images each.

The graphics are cute and funny-ish, the premise okay, but the content? In this quality they should be able to give much more considering the relatively long time between updates.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote