DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
What is new in 30.8 I finished this game in 22.5
It finally added in new scenes. Like actual new scenes, not ones that were in the previous Korean beta but taken out. To me, it's the first real update it's had since adding in the Yoga trainer scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zircana

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
It finally added in new scenes. Like actual new scenes, not ones that were in the previous Korean beta but taken out. To me, it's the first real update it's had since adding in the Yoga trainer scenes.
got any list? I saw that there was a thief and plumber bros. Do they have scenes?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
No (to the question of thief and plumber "bros"), and I'm pretty sure someone added a list in the last page or so. They all Rory based.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
got any list? I saw that there was a thief and plumber bros. Do they have scenes?
They currently do not have scenes implemented in the game. I saw a stream of the artist animating the plumbers so we know it's probably ready. Just needs to be coded in.

Reactions: Zircana

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
They currently do not have scenes implemented in the game. I saw a stream of the artist animating the plumbers so we know it's probably ready. Just needs to be coded in.
Thank you. I'll come back if big sis and landlady gets an update

3.50 star(s) 69 Votes