AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm going to ignore the rest of the comment because they are ramblings that lead nowhere and I'm going to answer with what I knew you were going to say.

You have made it clear, you prefer not to play a game if it does not have a fan or professional translation, it is something legitimate, it is something you do not want and no one forces you.

That's being too radical, everyone wants a good translation, the problem is that those good translations never appear and people don't have time to learn Japanese to play games, which is a language that even the Japanese leave school without knowing how to read completely and They are in their country.

I have never defended the MTL, I am just pointing out that if I want to play this game I only have two options, one is to learn Japanese and the other is to wait for someone to translate this. You don't know when, there is no news of anything or any interest from anyone for 8 years and I guess I have to wait another 50 years in something that never arrives

The MTL were born due to this inaction when it comes to translating Japanese games. Don't be fooled. If there were an activity or interest in translating Japanese games, the MTL would not exist.
The problem isn't just the MTL. I've read whole webnovels with google translate and it was at least adequate. I'm old enough to remember text-hookers. The problem is that some of the shit posted here (this included), doesn't even fulfill the bare minimum to be called "translated". We are talking choice-based VNs with untranslated choices. Huge portions of the game left completely untranslated. UI, menus and settings in moonrunes, in games with actual gameplay (not pure VNs) like RPGMs. There needs to be some baseline on what is accepted.

Yes machine translated content is better than nothing. But an unplayable mess that has some parts of it machine translated, IS nothing. Unless you take steps to fill the huge blanks yourself.

It's like accepting games with their code only partially finished that give you an error the moment you open Renpy. Yes it has happened but they usually get removed from the uploads page.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The problem isn't just the MTL. I've read whole webnovels with google translate and it was at least adequate. I'm old enough to remember text-hookers. The problem is that some of the shit posted here (this included), doesn't even fulfill the bare minimum to be called "translated". We are talking choice-based VNs with untranslated choices. Huge portions of the game left completely untranslated. UI, menus and settings in moonrunes, in games with actual gameplay (not pure VNs) like RPGMs. There needs to be some baseline on what is accepted.

Yes machine translated content is better than nothing. But an unplayable mess that has some parts of it machine translated, IS nothing. Unless you take steps to fill the huge blanks yourself.

It's like accepting games with their code only partially finished that give you an error the moment you open Renpy. Yes it has happened but they usually get removed from the uploads page.
well, but that's what it is, this wouldn't exist if someone had translated everything from the images to the texts and since no one has done it, this is what we have left, you may like it or not like it, it's something legitimate, I don't like MTL but, Do I have another option? other than learning Japanese or not playing

I would like to live in a world without wars where everyone is happy, there is no hunger and Japanese games are translated into my native language, but unfortunately I don't live in that world and we have to adapt. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I would like the options to be translated but look on the positive side when following a guide you have it easier because you have to associate kanjis

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
well, but that's what it is, this wouldn't exist if someone had translated everything from the images to the texts and since no one has done it, this is what we have left, you may like it or not like it, it's something legitimate, I don't like MTL but, Do I have another option? other than learning Japanese or not playing

I would like to live in a world without wars where everyone is happy, there is no hunger and Japanese games are translated into my native language, but unfortunately I don't live in that world and we have to adapt. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I would like the options to be translated but look on the positive side when following a guide you have it easier because you have to associate kanjis
Feel free to like whatever you want. My point is that they don't belong in the uploads page, alongside games that ARE actually translated in full. So people don't have to gamble, or skim through pages of comments to find if that shit is actually translated or not. Put them in a separate containment section and no one will say a thing. Because only people who are actively looking for them will be seeing them.

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
I'm the same as you my guy, I follow the guide but at the halfway, if I remember correctly, it's where the part `MAP After School: Corridor | Junguji Temple Kirika----` (It's the translated I'm using from Google Translate, so it's might be different to you, but maybe at that part). After I choose Kirika, after that it's already a `Meikoku` part, so the whole part after that are completely different...

Yeah, I didn't want to post the fix yet because I thought that SVN patched it by now but it seems it's not the case.

The fix is explained here :

Basically what happens is : You can't get the aroma on patch 1.00 because there's a bug. The bug was fixed by the devs with the patch 1.01

SVN made their MTL on game ver 1.00 so when you apply their MTL patch it reverts back to game ver 1.00 so you get the bug.

What you need to do :

1) Remove MTL patch by putting the file "srp_2.pac" away
2) Start a new game ( loading an earlier save wont work, no getting around this)
3)Skip through everything while making all the right choice.
4)You now get your aroma normally after an event with Rio arguing against art club members
5) once you have your aroma the next event is entering meikoku
6) Consume all the items the flowchart tells you to AND SAVE
7) Put back the file "srp_2.pac " that you put away earlier
8)You'll go straight to an H-scene with kirika but aside from that the progression is the same

There is another similar bug later in the game I don't remember where exactly, proceed the same way to get past.

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
I'm butting in this conversation even if no one care, because I kind of "agree" with both sides.
It's cool to have a translation, of any kind, of a game that is nearly 10 years old. Let's face it, if the games aren't the most popular franchise, like Rance, chances are a proper TL is 0.x%.
And even then, it takes YEARS to be done. Most people don't have the luxury to wait so long and don't speak japanese, so I understand them going for the "easy way".

So I think we should let people TL things, even with the help of machines.

But I agree that if the games isn't 100% TL, it shouldn't be in the upload forum.
It should stays in the "Request", where tons of other games are nearly TL (80-95%) but still in request because the TL isn't over yet (and will never be for most of them).
There, people would be able to DL the game knowing parts of the game are untranslated.

I agree that for this game, just using your phone can TL what's left in a few seconds pretty accurately, but it doesn't change the fact that the game isn't completely TL, and doesn't follow the rules.

But the... concept of "rules" is something... "exotic" on F95, so hey, this conversation is pointless I guess 'cos higher ups don't give a shit xD

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So does the bug prevent you from getting all of the CGs/routes and if so does anyone have a full save?
It is a problem, yes, I didn't remember that bug. What happens is that the game gives you a certain freedom of action and there are many correct ways to proceed. The guide is only one of the correct ways. You can use other methods but they are not in the guide, but Well, if the method that the other user posted solves your problem, here you have the raw game

For example, if you choose Rio, then the next one to be corrupted is Kirika, but if, for example, you choose Kirika, the next one is Maya. It totally changes the way of corruption. That doesn't mean that you're screwing up, you just have to do it in a different way and prioritize those darker silhouettes

Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Ah. So "translated" in this case, means translated by me and my phone. Gotcha.
Unless you're willing to learn Japanese, which obviously you aren't because you want translations. Then yes this would be one way.

Holy fuck , imagine having to use your `phone while you are fapping in your PC to translate a fucking game from japanese, if i can t even fucking use my hands normally now i have to input a phone
Skill Issue

Swearstraight

Jun 8, 2018

For this game I recommend using a guide if you don't want to go crazy, you need to do things correctly the right way or you are going straight to the ntr and the fuck fest
The objective is that none of the 5 heroines are corrupted during the miasma unlike the second game that only has sharing, in this one there is ntr

I'll let you know because it's not in the tags. you can avoid ntr but not the mtl :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
How do you use this guide? I cant even translate it with google translate...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
How do you use this guide? I cant even translate it with google translate...
If you use Google on PC, you can translate the pages into your preferred language from the browser itself. You can also use a phone with Google Translate and point the camera at the PC to translate the images. Now, if the problem is that you are from a mobile phone and not from a PC, then I don't know, although the game does not have the UI translated, so if you translate the guide, the decisions will be in Japanese in the game and your guide will be in English, so it is not worth translating it unless the UI of the game is also translated, which it is not.

Reactions: Swearstraight

Swearstraight

Jun 8, 2018
If you use Google on PC, you can translate the pages into your preferred language from the browser itself. You can also use a phone with Google Translate and point the camera at the PC to translate the images. Now, if the problem is that you are from a mobile phone and not from a PC, then I don't know, although the game does not have the UI translated, so if you translate the guide, the decisions will be in Japanese in the game and your guide will be in English, so it is not worth translating it unless the UI of the game is also translated, which it is not.
Gotcha, that makes more sense

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I clicked lots of suspicious buttons just after starting it, before the game actually started. What were those? Resolution settings?

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Where is the regular save function? I only see the quick save and quick load in the menu options under the text.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
This would so be the perfect school for me, where can I enrol? I just need to be creampied and bred on a daily basis.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
ugh, there's a bug that blocks your progress at some point. This would have been nice to know before starting

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes