Unity Spooky Starlets: Movie Maker [v1.0b] [TinyHat Studios]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
(there's a save here but no text so it wouldn't embed unless i put something here)
tried putting this where the game stores save data and nothing happened, no unlocks or anything

is this for a different version than 0.4e?

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
You could grab it from itch.io if you worried about steam stuff.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
1.0, its finally considered finished, and what is the final product? Fucking awful is what it is. A terrible card game with no depth or progression and a terrible VN with no control or structure what so ever. Thanks for the share, glad I'm not gonna waste 10 bucks on something that just never got better as production went on. Even more so that I'm sure some would argue the project got worse over time.

Scalariform

Feb 25, 2018
1.0, its finally considered finished, and what is the final product? Fucking awful is what it is. A terrible card game with no depth or progression and a terrible VN with no control or structure what so ever. Thanks for the share, glad I'm not gonna waste 10 bucks on something that just never got better as production went on. Even more so that I'm sure some would argue the project got worse over time.
Yeah not gonna lie, kinda glad I didn't waste money on this, it's pretty trash lol

Blck

May 22, 2017
Team Tiny Hat is helping with cloud meadow so that explains alot

• Sad
Reactions: Sinistrem
Feb 28, 2021
The developers literally call themselves tiny hats. What did you expect? Honest business?

• Haha
Reactions: yaelf513
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes