• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2024-05-04-23-03-55-Render.png

Overview:
The game tells the story of a young married couple, Akane and Kaito. Akane is a successful athlete who has reached considerable heights in professional boxing and now at the peak of her career. Kaito’s her husband, the ordinary programmer she’s been with since high school. The old coach Akane retired, and now a new trainer comes along who wants more than just to coach Akane. As the story progresses, new characters and different kinds of choices will be provided to the player. How will this end?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-05-04
Developer: Skinny Rat Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

CharaStudio-2023-10-26-02-42-31-Render.png iveso20.png tapon10.png parpur13.png ivore7.png ivore10.png isakik1.png isakik4.png powmenk46.png powmenk52.png mamogor31.png tapon31.png powmenk21.png onasante59.png paraidesu15.jpg paraidesu19.jpg invertas11.png gospoza58.png kuneduk282.png apob141.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, I don't really understand how it's supposed to work, is there anything I need to fix?
To late now already done xD

Rat dev Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your game post until you have at least 3 comments, or it will be hidden.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

Rat dev

Nov 2, 2023
What's up! Thank you in advance for your attention to my game! This is the first time I’ve done this, so don’t judge me too harshly, I’ll try to get better with every update. Everyone who despises NTR content immediately tell you that you don't belong here, just don't waste your time. I should mention the guys who inspired me to make my game. I am a big fan of their project "Cats" and know them in real life, thank you guys for the support! :giggle:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
what is this engine everybody uses it now, like king of summer.. somebody knows?
Not 'everybody' is using this. Still, this looks like Illusion's Koikatsu Party.

This version looks like they cranked the baby-oil setting up to 11 with how shiny everybody is.

Reactions: Sean Poon

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
What's up! Thank you in advance for your attention to my game! This is the first time I’ve done this, so don’t judge me too harshly, I’ll try to get better with every update. Everyone who despises NTR content immediately tell you that you don't belong here, just don't waste your time. I should mention the guys who inspired me to make my game. I am a big fan of their project "Cats" and know them in real life, thank you guys for the support! :giggle:
will there be netorase(sharing) as a path or will it'll stay strict to netorare?

• Angry
Reactions: yeeters132

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
I think it's up to you players as well. If I see a lot of people want to enjoy netorase, I have no problem doing that route as well. There will be choices in the game that lead to different fetishes, but one way or another they will all be NTR related
Kaito has such hips...
Will it be possible to make him the coach's personal bitch? So that the coach can “train” the whole family

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
I think it's up to you players as well. If I see a lot of people want to enjoy netorase, I have no problem doing that route as well. There will be choices in the game that lead to different fetishes, but one way or another they will all be NTR related
tbh i think it's better if you focus yourself on netorare,netorase(and maybe netori? since it's still considered ntr idk) and i think it'd be very nice for a lot of different ppl who could enjoy this game (expanding the audience for example) but that's just my 2 cents after all your the dev not me ;)

Rat dev

Nov 2, 2023
tbh i think it's better if you focus yourself on netorare,netorase(and maybe netori? since it's still considered ntr idk) and i think it'd be very nice for a lot of different ppl who could enjoy this game (expanding the audience for example) but that's just my 2 cents after all your the dev not me ;)
Yes, I understand. I'll just try to make this game one that I myself have enjoyed playing, thanks for the opinion!

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes