It is a rhythm game with unique characters, and catchy songs.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-11
Release Date: 2023-01-26
Developer: Regulus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -

Steam Version
Win
: - - -

Extra:
Ending WT Part1 - Ending WT Part2

SualucasFSD & LE_Shitposter thanks for the link

1248465_SpunkStock_Overworld.png 1248466_SpunkStock_Tent.png 1248468_SpunnkStock_Character_Profile.png Screenshot_1.png 1248469_SpunnkStock_Modifier_Select_Screen.png 1248470_SpunkStock_Gameplay.png 1248473_SpunkStock_Menu.png 1248474_1622694196895.png

Last edited by a moderator:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I don't think I've played a lewd rhythm RPG before. The art also looks nice, so I'll be giving it a shot.

But what's this about "...S and SS rewards can change every build."? Does this mean that if you skip a build or start from a later version you miss out on content?

Reactions: Earthstyle23

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
I don't think I've played a lewd rhythm RPG before. The art also looks nice, so I'll be giving it a shot.

But what's this about "...S and SS rewards can change every build."? Does this mean that if you skip a build or start from a later version you miss out on content?
The S and SS rewards are previews for next builds, at least right now. So each time you get something new for doing the ranks, and most if not all previous rewards will be integrated into the shop or scenes.

And I gotta say, this is one of the more unique lewd rhythm games. Pretty nice. Though I seem to be having performance issues..

Reactions: James Eveleth

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So far so good! apart from a little desynch issue that can get ironed out and I was warned about in game everything looked smooth.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Going to keep this thread watched when new content comes out. Only minor complaints with desync and how long it can take to unlock shop items. Also maybe it's just me but the first girl has a different bust size in her h scene vs her portrait but this might just be the perspective

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Vroom vroom stinky dev coming through.

So far so good! apart from a little desynch issue that can get ironed out and I was warned about in game everything looked smooth.
In the next version there is a manual sync. Hopefully this covers the base of this issue. Glad you liked it aside from that though ^^

Going to keep this thread watched when new content comes out. Only minor complaints with desync and how long it can take to unlock shop items. Also maybe it's just me but the first girl has a different bust size in her h scene vs her portrait but this might just be the perspective
Endurance modes should help with getting rep by stacking modifiers with multipliers. Funny enough you mention it, but Samga's bust size is actually increased in her H-scene in the next version as well

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone know where saves are stored?
Also is it currently possible to "penetrate" the egg for Toto's endurance scene?
After finishing the endurance scene for the first time the sperm and egg graphic at the end of each stage never shows up again, and a little white face appears on Toto's icon. What does this mean?

Last edited:

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
Enjoyed it a lot, will definitely wait for new updates, and good to know that desync problems weren't because of my trash pc XD

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
for those that are curious, saves are win registry shit, CurrentUser/SOFTWARE/Regulus/SpunkStock Demo
Dunno how to give the S / SS coins but can edit rep there n junk

Jul 31, 2018
I don't really have a problem getting the S rank for the girls, but that desync is something else sometimes. Idk don't really like that you literally have to hit every note perfectly to get the highest rank. There are times when I only miss 2 or 3 and there has been one time that I only missed 1 and it's annoying haha.

I think the animations and art style for the game are really good though. The music is nice too. Not gonna rate it yet, but for right now I think it is worth checking out.

Edit: I finally did it. The hardest one for me was the (Toto) girl with the bunny ears. Her's seemed to desync the most for some reason. There was a reward in it that was worth it for me though so I'm content.

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Game seems great so far, love the art and the notes seem pretty responsive. Though you can forget getting SS on the endurance run haha. Is there only one endurance run for now, also? I couldn't seem to get one for the first 2 girls anyway.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Extremely fun game to play, the music is great and reminded me of the time I played geometry dash. For me personally it was easy to get SS ratings even on endurance, but for those that are struggling to get it I recomend trying to stack Needle&Glass modifiers. I didnt have any problems with desync and everything worked perfectly, the only thing I could pick on is the "cum" animations because the mc is finishing on the girls yet the art after show them creampied, that animation in endurance disappointed me especially because the whole point of the mode should be focused on creampies right ? Cant really say much about the story just yet as its too early for that but the mystery is there. Cannot wait for more girls, story and I hope to see some action with the shopkeeper :)

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes