Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
there are no bins only the girl and the vending machine
You're in Nammi's room, on the north east side of the bar. The changing room is on the north west side of the bar.

How do i become VIP for the bar?
I forget exactly but I think you need to talk to all the girls and ask who wants a drink (Pica, Toto, Faye and Ruth IIRC), then talk to the bartender, Secret, to get all their drinks and get the drinks. From there you should be able to talk to the bouncer on the north west door to get in and run over to grab Boba's clothing.

It's either that or you need to S rank all the Opening Acts or complete all the Co-Head Liner acts, I forget which.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
I got to the endings, but my dumbass forgot to buy the Band of Partnership (actually i bought it, but then later i loaded the wrong save file, so... same thing, really). Do i have to replay the final "battle" to get the chance to use it? I don't see anything that resembles a gallery or recollection room.

peppe463brg

Oct 21, 2021
Full Save. All SS+

qsvdtqlsvdtqlsvdtpqyp#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtpsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtwsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtfsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtrsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtrlwsvdt#svdtrlwsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#
View attachment 2085002
HOw?

Reactions: Maukiz

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone have the soundtrack, and is it available in lossless?

Also, before I buy on the Steam sale, several people have asked if the Steam build is different from the others, with no answer.

Last edited:

RickTheWeeb

Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone have the soundtrack, and is it available in lossless?

Also, before I buy on the Steam sale, several people have asked if the Steam build is different from the others, with no answer.
From reading the dev logs on the kemono site it seems there is really no difference between pc and steam besides your choice of having it on your steam account or buying it on itch.io

Reactions: AlbertTheHorny
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes