Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

cgmaster

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone know where I can find the save file location on Linux? I'm playing on my steam deck , and I don't know how to find the location for the saves on here

cgmaster

Dec 18, 2017
look in the unity3d folder, in my case it is in .config/
Thank you , I was looking for almost two hours before giving up trying to Google fu my answer. I'm not used to Linux or proton so I was clawing my hair trying to find where it could've been.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
No extra pictures for the endings? It's just a couple lines of text?
Not even for the special marriage (or "band of partnership" if you will...) ones??

Reactions: AhoyLaddies

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys, it's been a bit since I've popped in, but if you guys liked SpunkStock, and in case anyone is interested in our new project (Starbreed), I just released the public demo on Newgrounds and Itch.io. There's also a page on Steam ^^. It's a 3D rail shooter, so the genre is vastly different from SpunkStock, but the animations are all the same style. Thanks guys, and thank you all for playing SpunkStock! Happy so many people enjoyed it ^^.

Itch.io

Newgrounds

Steam

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, it's been a bit since I've popped in, but if you guys liked SpunkStock, and in case anyone is interested in our new project (Starbreed), I just released the public demo on Newgrounds and Itch.io. There's also a page on Steam ^^. It's a 3D rail shooter, so the genre is vastly different from SpunkStock, but the animations are all the same style. Thanks guys, and thank you all for playing SpunkStock! Happy so many people enjoyed it ^^.

Itch.io

Newgrounds

Steam
Yeah not being able to be a human is a miss for me peronally. Hopefully next game will at least accomidate that

Greasy_Steve

Jan 29, 2023
So justa bit of a PSA, the Steam Version for upload Haven is a Trojan, that required me to factoy Reset my PC to fully clear it.

ther than that the game is pretty good, it was worth it tbh

• Wow
Reactions: Noonwraith
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes