Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

theMario3721

Jan 20, 2020
ffs. it took a while to find out right combination.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, fam.

Hehehe. Good Job. I honestly kinda wanted to just.. not mention the scene at all. Simply due to how people might get frustrated trying to find it if they knew about it. It was more kinda meant to be something completely random very few people would happen upon.
Also, keep up with the good job, the game is very good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RegulusNSFW

Lellii

Mar 17, 2018
Hehehe. Good Job. I honestly kinda wanted to just.. not mention the scene at all. Simply due to how people might get frustrated trying to find it if they knew about it. It was more kinda meant to be something completely random very few people would happen upon.
I definitely noticed that small hint in the beginning of the event with Samga and your answer on Newground just confirmed that I need to dig there))

coonzy7139

Oct 7, 2021
can someone please suggest me with games just like this or similar... games with sex and rhythm-music ... hard click or rhythm like this game ..... i only found this game and other one forgot what is it called ..... please anyone just share your finds.... also i request a tag with music-rhythm

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
can someone please suggest me with games just like this or similar... games with sex and rhythm-music ... hard click or rhythm like this game ..... i only found this game and other one forgot what is it called ..... please anyone just share your finds.... also i request a tag with music-rhythm
Beat Banger

The game have so much mods
I recommend enter in the discord server

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Yo, this game is at like version 0.7.4 public/0.8.0 patron.

Also should have pregnancy added to the tags. You can knock up the girls on Endurance Mode.

Reactions: coonzy7139

jackoz98

Feb 23, 2019
Here is my Code, i believe everything at the moment is unlocked and all the endurance challenges that exist have been completed (I don't think faye and Samga have one)

qsvdtprgsvdtpfpsvdtyfkw#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtpsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtq

Last edited:
Reactions: dumbguy14

diamontruben

May 2, 2020
Okay, someone should really update the topic.
Like GentlemanFaun said, the version of the game that is available to download is not up to date, so someone should change the available downloads to at least the most recent public version.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes