Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
SS'd Fufu, good update, I still do kinda wish for an 'infinite' mode. Just to see how many things you could stack with Rituals : D

Reactions: Ughwhy

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
SS'd Fufu, good update, I still do kinda wish for an 'infinite' mode. Just to see how many things you could stack with Rituals : D
It may not be specifically an "infinite" mode, but there will likely be some end game stuff along those lines.

Does Faye have an endurance scene?
No, she doesn't have an endurance right now. She may or may not get one in the future. It would depend on a few things :p.

Reactions: Aknar and KingBea

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
who currently has an endurance mode and how do I go by unlocking them?
Everyone but Samga and Faye have one. As for unlocking them for the mode it varies per gal. For all of them just go through all their dialog options and you should find endurance mode without much issue

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
I really like this game, wish there were more furry characters like Cali, or monster girls in general. Something i would really like to see is a shark girl like... Mako from Monster Girl Island.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I really like this game, wish there were more furry characters like Cali, or monster girls in general. Something i would really like to see is a shark girl like... Mako from Monster Girl Island.
Agreed with wanting to see more girls like Mako in h games. She was the best girl from Monster Girl Island imo.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it possible to change the speed settings somewhere in the data? or something else? i dont have the rythmfeeling but like the artstyle.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone got a save code with Faye unlocked? I like the main game and I even like the haunted house, but I can't be assed with FF style platforming - health bonus or not.

Reactions: F9Zoney

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
I hope this game will have more furry shiz
Unfortunately the remaining roster has pretty much been wrapped up, and there are no more furry characters(or monster girls) on the list. There will be more content with Cali though.

Reactions: silverwar91

Broken End

Apr 10, 2018
A save that I did on V 0.10:
qsvdtqqsvdtqqsvdtfkrgsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtpsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtrsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdt#svdtq

All girls SS, all options/items bought in the shop (not all in the witch's tho), around 7000 rep(money, I guess)

now I know the game's maker is here too, and maybe you guys discussed about not giving any saves, let's say I don't know at all, don't feel like reading all the comments here tbh. But enjoy this if that's not the case.

It's a fun game, gotta stay focused to get the high grades tho, literally have to stay "no horny", else take a peek and yeet goes my perfect combo.

The songs are neat, must give you that, dunno where I can find the soundtrack tho.

I hate the flip modifier, took me some effort and luck to get SS on Faye.

The H scenes are fine, the art styles differs a lot imo, personally like Fufu and Toto's art styles most.

One thing I just can't say I like, or even a little disappointed, was Ayra's art, her sketch and lineart I saw from the shop were pretty great, but when I bought the colored and look at it, just my opinion and nothing offensive, that nose and lips made me react in "eh, why tho, urgh", insta-boner lost.

Everything I commented are just my opinions, if it offended anyone in anyway, I didn't mean it, and if you are that sensitive, then here I say sorry to you.

Pretty much all I want to say, enjoy the save file if thats allowed.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
All girls SS, all options/items bought in the shop (not all in the witch's tho), around 7000 rep(money, I guess)

now I know the game's maker is here too, and maybe you guys discussed about not giving any saves, let's say I don't know at all, don't feel like reading all the comments here tbh. But enjoy this if that's not the case.

It's a fun game, gotta stay focused to get the high grades tho, literally have to stay "no horny", else take a peek and yeet goes my perfect combo.

The songs are neat, must give you that, dunno where I can find the soundtrack tho.

I hate the flip modifier, took me some effort and luck to get SS on Faye.

The H scenes are fine, the art styles differs a lot imo, personally like Fufu and Toto's art styles most.

One thing I just can't say I like, or even a little disappointed, was Ayra's art, her sketch and lineart I saw from the shop were pretty great, but when I bought the colored and look at it, just my opinion and nothing offensive, that nose and lips made me react in "eh, why tho, urgh", insta-boner lost.

Everything I commented are just my opinions, if it offended anyone in anyway, I didn't mean it, and if you are that sensitive, then here I say sorry to you.

Pretty much all I want to say, enjoy the save file if thats allowed.
Ya, you can definitely share save codes! (Even if for some reason I didn't want it, I don't think it would matter lollll). Currently the soundtrack is uploaded on our Youtube channel (The channel is just "SpunkStock"), but once it's done it will likely be released on other platforms.

With the "needing to stay focused" thing, it's understandable. It's actually one of the main reasons why you can go through and view almost all the main scenes simply by talking to the character. (Rewards for SS are very non-essential things, and will likely have no Hcontent locked behind it.)

Oh, and of course no offense taken. Not every character/hscene is for everyone ^^.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Unfortunately the remaining roster has pretty much been wrapped up, and there are no more furry characters(or monster girls) on the list. There will be more content with Cali though.
On that topic, how big is the full roster going to be, if you don't mind the asking?

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes