4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
How to drink the red/green flask?
The game says: "You don´t know what that green stuff is!".

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
How to drink the red/green flask?
The game says: "You don´t know what that green stuff is!".
You need to talk to the sailing class teacher once you have that flask if I recall correctly. However, be sure that happens before your weekly inspection, else that flask is taken from you.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
You need to talk to the sailing class teacher once you have that flask if I recall correctly. However, be sure that happens before your weekly inspection, else that flask is taken from you.
(y):)
Which costume should I choose for Cherry? What are their outcomes?

Last edited:

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
i came across another bug, the Costume Contest which is supposed to happen on July 27th (Saturday evening) happens on Friday (one day earlier), after the even you wake up on deck 2 just outside the room,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. then if you go inside the room the game says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after that if you leave the room there's a black screen.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there any male (MC) dom content? When I tried this out, it seemed like it was just MC sub content and whatnot, and I'm not personally a big fan of cuck content (unless the MC is the one doing it to others - so netori) or sissification. But it seems like the tags are saying there will be dom content, so is there any?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Is there any male (MC) dom content? When I tried this out, it seemed like it was just MC sub content and whatnot, and I'm not personally a big fan of cuck content (unless the MC is the one doing it to others - so netori) or sissification. But it seems like the tags are saying there will be dom content, so is there any?
afaik no, not yet anyway.
first he want to finish the trip, then he will finish/add the routes (there is only the submissive one now).

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
afaik no, not yet anyway.
first he want to finish the trip, then he will finish/add the routes (there is only the submissive one now).
mmhm gotcha. Won't be interested for now (never really liked sub routes/content in anything), but I'll be keeping an eye open for now.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Policanov

the latest Patreon post (which I cannot read anymore) is called "Progress and Dates 0.4.5"

So I guess there is update coming I just cannot tell you when

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Release Date
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:23 am

Last Update

Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Version

Development

Alpha

v 0.4.5: NEW STAT DISPLAY AND USAGE / NEW SCENES (Anal class, SMS, Health Review, etc...): Keep in mind that this is just a little taste of what the complete game will be.

SQ Cruise Ship 0.4.5 Changelog:

• Can be caught by teachers if out of class.
  • New stats display, INT numbers are now on the IQ scale (starting with 100), FIT is subtracted from MC if does not exercise for 3 days.
  • New BBC SMS, new anal class (by Lucy), added scene to the 4th week's Health Review, if certain stats are met. 4th week's Tara's Review can completely change depending on SUB stat. Style class has different outcomes depending on FEM.
  • "Tummy" and "Legs" added to Appearance. These change depending on the FIT stat (+ legs show shaven if they are). Added hover picture and description to "Anal" and "Oral" descriptions.
  • Can't get FEM stat on shower anymore. Can't get double INT on library. Multiple audio bugs fixed, as well as broken images.

Links from the TFG side

4.5 Full Pack 1.14Gb

Html 3.0Mb

Thx for the Game and update
to Tiplick

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
A few bugs that I've noticed:

1. After you give the small dick chocolates to the gym girl the candies stay in your inventory.
2. After you return from Rome your inventory still shows that you have the 60 euros you used for the taxi.
3. The Hunger bar disappears when you overflow past 100. The Lust bar occasionally will also disappear (and later reappear) if your Lust goes too far past 100.
4. When my Sub score hit 59 that bar disappeared (and has not reappeared).
5. After going on the date in Rome it still shows as not done in the quest log.
6. The Stay Awake quest also remains in the quest log even though it's marked as finished. (Stay Awake quest was removed, finally, after getting the costume quest from Cherry.) Same problem with Stretching It, marked as finished but remains in log.
7. Walking (on Deck 9) reduces stress by 20% but only takes 1 minute.

Not sure if this is a bug, but using a 7" or smaller dildo does not reduce my 100 Lust score. Perhaps it's because my anal skill is only 1. Will have to keep at it and see.

EDIT: still can't lower Lust score (when at 60 or at 100) at Anal skill 2 by masturbating with a 7" dildo.

Last edited:

Ds99101

May 7, 2020
Is it normal that the page turn black at casablanca because when i go out no menu appear

Finaly i just back a couple of time and it was fix

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes