4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
alot of dead links also, captain T's class, and the psychology class time isnt advancing like it should. so it just keeps saying you have class still. the message on your phone wont go away since the link that is given is dead and has no way of saying its either been read or whatever the part was suppose to do.
guys am having a bit of trouble passing the massage from my girlfriend's friend as its only showing me a link that takes me an internet GIF and i cant go forward, any body got the same issue ?

Thanks
thats one of the broken links that was previously posted, this last update has been a big mess. half the stuff is not working properly.,

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
alot of dead links also, captain T's class, and the psychology class time isnt advancing like it should. so it just keeps saying you have class still. the message on your phone wont go away since the link that is given is dead and has no way of saying its either been read or whatever the part was suppose to do.

thats one of the broken links that was previously posted, this last update has been a big mess. half the stuff is not working properly.,
aha , thanks I'll just ignore it then

gromit6

May 11, 2017
both makes you stay awake during doc visit "only the first time you drink it "
and after the green one you have a blue one from sailing class
but the appearance falls back to face1 or face2 , chest1 and ass1
hop this help

have fun

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
If you could carry on with previous saves, this game would be utterly fantastic. As it is, even the 'Continue Game' option is usually buggy and you lose all of the items you may have bought previously.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
Anyone else encounter a glitch where they cant ride the car to their date for NetflixandChill because they just have 50 euros and the bar scene isn't adding any?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes