4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I kinda like this game, but the massive problem with HTML game is that half the time, you can't get the saves from previous versions to work and you got to do it all over again.

I'll give it a go again in a few months, do it all every month is painful.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I don't get the magic show, it says I have to come before that day. I had, and I was hired as assistant. But there seems to be a bug, because I have to do tasks even though it's saturday.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So I take it there won't be any content where the player becomes an alpha male? I'm not super aware of whether I like size queen content or not, but I'm not super big into netorare, although I do enjoy netori content. I'll probably still play a fair bit either way, but I'm curious if that's something coming down the pipeline or not.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Copy-paste from his patreon page edited for tl;dr

[...]
  • 0.4 FULL RELEASE (6th May).
[...]
About the PROGRESS of the update, as you would expect by now, is over 50%. But my plans before me being sick consisted on being at around 75% by now. That means I will be working extra hard these next days until the 6th, so that neither the quality nor the quantity has to be sacrificed. ;)
[...]
I'll be introducing new characters, new classes, new main quests, and develop the current storyline.
[...]
The 6th of May, the 0.4 will be out and available for all you guys.
[...]
Tiplick

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
i just finished the game in one go. love it so far! very good writing and i love the immersion. it's pretty well made.

i have one suggestion for the future. maybe you could add some foot fetish stuff. it would have been a good fit in the captain's story line but also on many other places where you have to worship the girls feet and then you gain another fetish besides facesitting and phallic and so on.

of course you could avoid it in the game by simply answer "i don't like that" if you have to go on your knees and start worship a girls feet for the first time (or maybe not?)

i can't wait for 4.0 and you gained yourself a new fan here.

i can't believe i just found the game a day ago...

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
nope. the game is made around unavoidable ntr and sissification.
That's simply untrue from when I last played it, unless something's changed from early versions literally just add an option to not pick up the phone and break up with protags significant other and it wouldn't affect the rest of the game at all.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
That's simply untrue from when I last played it, unless something's changed from early versions literally just add an option to not pick up the phone and break up with protags significant other and it wouldn't affect the rest of the game at all.
if u want u can ignore the phone, sure. that part is there to build up even further the submission of mc, the sissification is the main theme after all. but it's still implicit in the story that she are voluntary cheating on you. if u can do something about it in the future.. that's another question we dont know yet just like we don't know if the dev will add a route where mc can rebel against all of this, but for now u can't.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
if u want u can ignore the phone, sure. that part is there to build up even further the submission of mc, the sissification is the main theme after all. but it's still implicit in the story that she are voluntary cheating on you. if u can do something about it in the future.. that's another question we dont know yet just like we don't know if the dev will add a route where mc can rebel against all of this, but for now u can't.
I have my doubts about it but I would be pleasantly surprised. Sissification stories, unlike corruption games (a lot have ways to maintain purity and have a pure end) tend to be just that. They're stories, not games. The end goal of the author is the sissification of the protagonist and resistance is usually played as a flavor unfortunately but no matter what the end will result in a sissified protag or maybe a full fem or shemale. Another example of this kind of narrative railroading is Spec-Ops - The Line.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Thank You
[QUOTE = "gromit6, message: 3457387, membre: 30778"]
Op is 4.0 all by Tiplick self
méga complet - 1 Go
html mega -3 mb
s'amuser
[/CITATION]

Hi there Patron!
Finally, it is here! The 0.4! :):)
DOWNLOAD SQ Cruise Ship 0.4: FULL PACK--> // Only HTML -->
Uploaded to: & F95zone
Just to be clear: Older version's saves WON'T work, because I keep modifying the game as I work on it. But you can continue your game now, just checking a few checkboxes and setting the variables. ;)
As the game gets bigger, it's more difficult to find all the bugs, so I will be gathering your bugs and fixing them. Once the update seems to be clean enough, I'll post a fixed version, maybe even a couple. Enjoy! ;)
------------------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
0.4: 1 NEW DOCKING VISIT (ROME)/ 1 MORE WEEK OF CONTENT (classes, SMSs, etc...) / COSTUME PARTY and 1 CAMEO (Patreon gold passengers)
- New stuff: Gym classes trasform into pain endurance lessons, Captain T teaches how to do a proper blowjob (oral), Holli presents a new character: Giada (maybe a future ally...), Anatomy class divides theory and practice (theory-> Ms. Foster, practice -> Tara and Captain), Cherry postpones the clothes mission to introduce the costume party on saturday, New psychological test (More mental TF and M/F), Hypnosis with Anastasia, more revealing Health review, First anal encounter with Tara, 2 new SMS (start of BBC cuckold content). First half of next docking visit (introducing men on board).
Upcoming v0.5 content (spoilers):

- More cuckold content (SMS)
- Dockings: visits to different parts of the world.
- Dating sites: GRINDR.
- Added possibility of triggering hardcore BDSM content.
- M/M content, Daddy Dom, etc...
- Totally new mechanics, giving new meaning to the points.
- Sissy sex assitant on demand
- Able to start slowly transforming other members with the lab substances.
Tiplick

Mickster

Feb 1, 2018
There's a bug with the wardrobe screen due to the plug conditional near the end. This is the first time I looked at twine/sugarcube so I might be off but:
1. There's an error message related to the second else I think. Not entirely sure that second else is even necessary.
2. In the "Take Off Buttplug" action you set a variable called buttpluf to false instead of buttplug.

Also, should this "Put on/Take off" option even show up without a control variable or something like that to determine if the player is at the point in the story where they have access to this option? It seems odd that you'd be given that option this early (day 4 at least) unless I missed some relevant bit of text.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes