and html is 2.4 mb
Changelog is on place
all don by Tiplick

have fun

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Love the game but hate having to start over after each update, wish old save file would work:(:(:(
when you add new variables (for example, new events) then you have to restart html game

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
when you add new variables (for example, new events) then you have to restart html game
I disagree.
Many HTML games doesn't need a fresh start when updating.
College Daze , Gaia, A spell for all ... for example.
In fact only few of them cannot stand old saves.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
College Daze , Gaia, A spell for all ... for example.
In fact only few of them cannot stand old saves.
perhaps because they use an older version Twine or define variables in a different place :unsure:

Sep 24, 2017
Im confused, the game just ends When I finally dock at Roma and says to wait for v0.3
I've downloaded the most recent one here 0.3.7, Im not sure whats wrong and why I cant continue.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
perhaps because they use an older version Twine or define variables in a different place :unsure:
Generally the dev needs to know how to use the Config.saves.onLoad event handler to "fix" older saves to have (calculated?) default values for variables introduced since the previous release.

Reactions: root

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I kinda like this game, but the massive problem with HTML game is that half the time, you can't get the saves from previous versions to work and you got to do it all over again.

I'll give it a go again in a few months, do it all every month is painful.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I don't get the magic show, it says I have to come before that day. I had, and I was hired as assistant. But there seems to be a bug, because I have to do tasks even though it's saturday.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes