4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Not sure what the fix was but when you get on the elevator with Tara it shows no points and no way to progress.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… I just hope Carnival don't get a look at this game icon

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
internet explorer/Edge have issues with this game or is it just for me?. Some Pictures are not loading

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
This just in:

Hi there, patrons!

The 0.3.7 is going to be released in just 12 days: the 1st of April!!

About the SNEAK-PEAK: This will come out during the 25th or the 26th of March. It will consist of a DEMO version that will give you access directly to some of the new features of the game, specifically 2 of the 3 new side-quests and a random encounter. The 2 included quests will also take place on the new areas.

As some of you already know, the 0.3.7 is going to open the remaining areas of the ship, although some of them (like the stage) will have content, some of them won't (yet!). This update will also include a cameo of the new GOLD passenger: HolyDurandal.

There are going to be 3 side-quests implemented into the update and 2 or 3 random encounters as well. That would leave us with a total of 12 or 13 random encounters (3 of which are cameos), 9 side-quests (3 per week) and 8 new areas (not counting the sushi restaurant). Everything implemented after the 0.3!! So, after this update, the game will now be way more immersive than before, and will make the 0.4 shine a lot more too!
We could say I'm satisfied for now, but in the future, more side-quests and random encounters will need to be added, as well as some modifications in the way the areas work, but these changes will come with time. My ideal would be around 30 different random encounters, so they can vary through the 6 weeks of cruise, I also think 3 side-quests per week is enough, but another one wouldn't hurt, would it?

I'll be talking a bit more about the 0.4 content update after the 0.3.7 is released. I think you are going to love it!

Taken from the developers patreon

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
scotsbits I believe that isn't possible to go against the women YET... I believe the dev plans to add that option in the future but wether or not it will happen is anyones guess

Apr 10, 2018
so....
the game ends in day 22 when arriving at Roma and doesn't loop
right?
and some quests seem to be active still
am I doing it wrong or is it like that?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes