4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

SmartX

Jan 21, 2018
No, there's no further content. The dev hasn't setup a sandbox mode for the ending yet either.

Speaking of Tiplick, the game The Company has a similar narrative structure to this one, but also isn't finished yet. Rather than just dead ending the game though, The Company just warns you the current story is over and then lets you play for as long as you wish. With each new update, any save beyond that end date will get set back to it for those that want to pick up where they left off.
Thanks (y) let's try that The Company one also.

dtx

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a branch of code I can type into console to pass the flyers mission? I've completed 2/3 events but the bus stop one black screens when I choose to get off the bus so I can't play any further.
Try this:
SugarCube.State.variables.flyer = "Finished"

Reactions: ADIDAS

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Some what confused.

Upcoming >v0.3.5 content

- More cuckold content (SMS)
- Dockings: visits to different parts of the world (DATE IN ROME)
- Dating sites: GRINDR.
- Costume party.
- Different classes, due to your newly acquired sissy needs.
- Men on board! (YAY!)
- "M" presents herself?

This versions claims to be 0.3.5fixed so should this content already be in the game ?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Some what confused.

Upcoming >v0.3.5 content

- More cuckold content (SMS)
- Dockings: visits to different parts of the world (DATE IN ROME)
- Dating sites: GRINDR.
- Costume party.
- Different classes, due to your newly acquired sissy needs.
- Men on board! (YAY!)
- "M" presents herself?

This versions claims to be 0.3.5fixed so should this content already be in the game ?
Next update 4.0.

Reactions: Sin-X

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I read it as Upcoming versions greater than 0.3.5 will have the following content.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
But it clearly says Upcoming >v0.3.5 content.

Don't get me wrong i'm happy to wait but it's really miss-leading xD
Yeah I completely understand and I had the same response, it is confusing but this issue was brought up earlier when this version first released and the author confirmed that that content is destined for the next update. Really digging this game so I'm eager to play that new content.

Reactions: Sin-X

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I read it as Upcoming versions greater than 0.3.5 will have the following content.
Now that you mention it yea i can also see that, it didn't naturally occur to me to read it like that since the only time I ever use the > is when coding which makes it so much worse that I didn't pick up on that till now XD

rogos126

Oct 17, 2018
Perfect. I want more content like this. Greetings from Poland

It's good that you can translate to use

Sorry for my English.
Really great work...

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Since the save file of previous version did not work. I had to play it again, and I got a say I enjoyed it again. Good Game.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes