4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

regb

Jul 31, 2018
Is it possible to use saves from prev version? When i tried to save to disk from 3.0 and reload in 3.5 got an error message: save is from a wrong game. aborting.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Where is the content that was planned?

v0.3.5 content (spoilers):
- More cuckold content (SMS)
- Dockings: visits to different parts of the world (DATES IN ROME)
- Dating sites: GRINDR.
- Costume party.
- Different classes, due to your newly acquired sissy needs.
- Men on board! (YAY!)
- ''"M"'' presents herself?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
the fact that saves don't go into the next game really makes it difficult to play again for the new content. Having to go through everything again. So having an option that says "have you played this game before, what did you choose." would be great.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Those avatar pictures during conversations are a royal nuisance in the derriere. They enlarge when you hover over them and covering up the link when that happens.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
Is it possible to use saves from prev version? When i tried to save to disk from 3.0 and reload in 3.5 got an error message: save is from a wrong game. aborting.
same. I'm not interested in starting over from the beginning so hopefully someone can post a completed save up to the new content.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
same. I'm not interested in starting over from the beginning so hopefully someone can post a completed save up to the new content.
Given theres a bit of a split (who you choose to be your GF's new BF latino or college guy) would have to be a bit before the new content.

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
the fact that saves don't go into the next game really makes it difficult to play again for the new content. Having to go through everything again. So having an option that says "have you played this game before, what did you choose." would be great.
For now, it is not possible to import saves from older versions. I know this is very important and is one of those top priority things. I will think of a clean way of doing this, but probably will be for further updates. Would be awesome to have that system ready before the 0.4.

Where is the content that was planned?

v0.3.5 content (spoilers):
- More cuckold content (SMS)
- Dockings: visits to different parts of the world (DATES IN ROME)
- Dating sites: GRINDR.
- Costume party.
- Different classes, due to your newly acquired sissy needs.
- Men on board! (YAY!)
- ''"M"'' presents herself?
You missed something important: Upcoming >v0.3.5 content (spoilers)

That means further updates, after 0.3.5. Probably 0.4. You can follow the game's development closely on my patreon if you want, there I post news, deadlines, and even do polls and more stuff. I'm going to go ahead and say that there's going to be at least another minor update before the big content one. Right now I'm focusing on expanding areas of the ship and getting a better hold of the stats and mechanics before continuing the story :)

Reactions: GelonG

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
For now, it is not possible to import saves from older versions. I know this is very important and is one of those top priority things. I will think of a clean way of doing this, but probably will be for further updates. Would be awesome to have that system ready before the 0.4.

You missed something important: Upcoming >v0.3.5 content (spoilers)

That means further updates, after 0.3.5. Probably 0.4. You can follow the game's development closely on my patreon if you want, there I post news, deadlines, and even do polls and more stuff. I'm going to go ahead and say that there's going to be at least another minor update before the big content one. Right now I'm focusing on expanding areas of the ship and getting a better hold of the stats and mechanics before continuing the story :)

OK. I don’t get it. I thought in 3.5 there will be a continuation with a girlfriend. And this about the next update was discussed. :alien:

D

Deleted member 238517

Probably one of the grossest gifs ive ever seen as first thumbnail

Apr 7, 2019
When you encounter that group of chatty girls their chatter loops forever. only way to stop it is to close the game and reload.

hellgate2

Sep 17, 2017
You really did a good job with the pacing with the exception of the cooking class, but that is probably just me who hates cooking.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
despite losing savegame ability (and I have them since 2018) the pacing clearly improved

however why are there so many chores without rewards? cooking, etc, repetative and does not get fixed up to the very end (the fact there is no way to even SAVE at the end speaks volumes about the dev's ability to code)
anyway, still keeping it in my "check every 6m" bucket

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes