4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
There's no update yet. It shows as updated due to a mistake. Sorry for that. The real update 0.3.5 will be up before the end of january. Stay tuned!

After every weekly review Tara takes away all your points, so you have to work it up again. Keeping the extra points could be a good change to implement.
I don't see why you'd need to do that, unless I'm playing the game wrong. I typically have over 400 points left by Friday.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
There's no update yet. It shows as updated due to a mistake. Sorry for that. The real update 0.3.5 will be up before the end of january. Stay tuned!

After every weekly review Tara takes away all your points, so you have to work it up again. Keeping the extra points could be a good change to implement.
Was really confused by the updated page, but really happy to hear that update 0.3.5 is coming. I'm glad to see this game getting consistent updates and progress. :D

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
That would be great since you implement that you also need points to buys things. It got much harder and pointless to try and save up when it keep reset each week.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I don't see why you'd need to do that, unless I'm playing the game wrong. I typically have over 400 points left by Friday.
Extra points to buy stuff from the stores I guess. That said if you're resisting there's no point to that since all items raise girly stats. Hell, the game takes away access to raise your int after a while to add offsite links. Same deal with disobeing the captain, suddenly there's hypno and she has your way with the PC without any say from the player. Seems to me that tiplick wants to take away any semblance of resisting.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Extra points to buy stuff from the stores I guess. That said if you're resisting there's no point to that since all items raise girly stats. Hell, the game takes away access to raise your int after a while to add offsite links. Same deal with disobeing the captain, suddenly there's hypno and she has your way with the PC without any say from the player. Seems to me that tiplick wants to take away any semblance of resisting.
I've tried cheesing the hell out of my stats to unlock certain events via "goodies", but it didn't seem to do anything. Also, there doesn't really seem to be much of a point in artificially raising your stats that way since it seems like the game already has it kind of mapped out to where you should be at specific points.

Also, choosing to always take the stairs provides lots of free "boosts" to your stats like -INT and +1 Fem when you run into certain characters... which happens all the time.

I don't think this is the kind of game where you can choose not to change. MC's life is going to get ruined, depending on your perspective, the only thing you can really do is dictate how quickly that happens.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I refuse to believe there is not a update here! I'm going to turn over every stone to find it. I love this game and I won't rest until I find the update, I am sure the DEV just forgot to update the version numbers! Ok, ok, I will be serious. I love the game, and will try to patiently wait for the next update....I just got so excited to see it on the updates page. Anyway, keep up the great work, you are doing a great job.

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Hello, is it possible to complety avoid any form of sissification in this game ? The plot and the game seems cool but this tag is scary as hell

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello, is it possible to complety avoid any form of sissification in this game ? The plot and the game seems cool but this tag is scary as hell
I mean I think you might be able to, but if you do you are kinda missing the whole point of the game. It is kinda the whole point of the game, I don't know if tiplick plans to offer that as a real option or not. That would be up to them, but that is kinda as I said the whole point of the game.

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
You might be able to, but that's the point of the game, the main fetish. By now you can only choose if you comply or resist, but either way you'll get changed. In other words you can choose how quick the TF is going to be. It's also got a lot of Cuckold and femdom content, so even if sissification is not your thing you can still have fun.

Reactions: Artificier

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
I mean I think you might be able to, but if you do you are kinda missing the whole point of the game. It is kinda the whole point of the game, I don't know if tiplick plans to offer that as a real option or not. That would be up to them, but that is kinda as I said the whole point of the game.
You might be able to, but that's the point of the game, the main fetish. By now you can only choose if you comply or resist, but either way you'll get changed. In other words you can choose how quick the TF is going to be. It's also got a lot of Cuckold and femdom content, so even if sissification is not your thing you can still have fun.
Thanks guys I think this game is not for me

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I've tried cheesing the hell out of my stats to unlock certain events via "goodies", but it didn't seem to do anything. Also, there doesn't really seem to be much of a point in artificially raising your stats that way since it seems like the game already has it kind of mapped out to where you should be at specific points.

Also, choosing to always take the stairs provides lots of free "boosts" to your stats like -INT and +1 Fem when you run into certain characters... which happens all the time.

I don't think this is the kind of game where you can choose not to change. MC's life is going to get ruined, depending on your perspective, the only thing you can really do is dictate how quickly that happens.
Yeah I agree that it seems mapped out and stats don't do anything. It's a big shame that in these games that authors always take the resistance is futile mantra to heart. See, I play adult games like I play regular games which means I play them to win. If the game is going to do whatever regardless of my input then it's not so much a game as it is more like a kinetic novel (or a JRPG ^_^). When the game started it seemed like there was going to be a way to win but now it's looking far less likely. Granted, I suppose the neutral and logical scenario for the PC is to get off the ship and make his way to the US embassy so they can start an investigation into the cruise line then fly him home and cut that woman out of his life but that's neither here nor there.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah I agree that it seems mapped out and stats don't do anything. It's a big shame that in these games that authors always take the resistance is futile mantra to heart. See, I play adult games like I play regular games which means I play them to win. If the game is going to do whatever regardless of my input then it's not so much a game as it is more like a kinetic novel (or a JRPG ^_^). When the game started it seemed like there was going to be a way to win but now it's looking far less likely. Granted, I suppose the neutral and logical scenario for the PC is to get off the ship and make his way to the US embassy so they can start an investigation into the cruise line then fly him home and cut that woman out of his life but that's neither here nor there.
Ha, you have a very optimistic ending in mind for the MC. I don't see it going that route.

If we're going to be forced towards a specific direction, one thing that I think would benefit the game is having better punishments for refusing to play along. Right now it's just.. spanking which is meh. If the punishments were harsher we'd have more incentive to be submissive.

Reactions: Tiplick and grego

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm confused. Is the mc married or is he a virgin? Feels like the story was rewritten half-way or something. Was Remy even real or just a figment of his imagination? lol The game says she's his gf he says she's his wife then she's he's gf.
Is he really a serial killer and will start murdering all the thots on the boat? That would be a twist.

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
Hello,
Is there a way to complete the selfie quest? oh I have to hit start in the quest log
Is there a use for the penis mug?
buying multiple of the same goodie seem to bug it away sometimes.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
It's early in development. Right now, stats don't matter and choices don't either. I'm hoping that since there is a supposed mystery that we can resist and possibly become an Alpha not just be a sissy. But I'm probably hoping too much. As it stands your just being lead into a repeating grind that is pure linear. If this was going to be on rails, why add all this boring grind?

Trap Quest did it right by making you WANT to resist or accept the trans

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Hello,
Is there a way to complete the selfie quest? oh I have to hit start in the quest log
I think there is a cap of 5 on the items and 1 for the mug

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Hello,
All consumables items are bugged and you can't get more than 5 of any of them. Will be fixed for next update.

If we're going to be forced towards a specific direction, one thing that I think would benefit the game is having better punishments for refusing to play along. Right now it's just.. spanking which is meh. If the punishments were harsher we'd have more incentive to be submissive.
Totally agree. Some punishments will change for next update. This will be a changing feature for the next updates.

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
It's early in development. Right now, stats don't matter and choices don't either. I'm hoping that since there is a supposed mystery that we can resist and possibly become an Alpha not just be a sissy. But I'm probably hoping too much. As it stands your just being lead into a repeating grind that is pure linear. If this was going to be on rails, why add all this boring grind?

Trap Quest did it right by making you WANT to resist or accept the trans
Right now I'm focusing on the forced sissyfication route. It will be like this until a further version of the game. My ultimate goal is to achieve a game where you can become an alpha or a Sissy, but as you all understand, writing all the passages takes time.

For now I prefer spending the time on creating more parts on the ship, figuring out the dockings, and developing more the concept and the mechanics. Once I feel confortable with what there is, I'll start writing more paths.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Plus I feel it makes sense to work on one path at a time. You could once you have the sissy path far enough along, then start on the alpha path and then alternate, but I agree working on the ship more first and one path makes more sense until you are ready.

Reactions: gromit6 and Tiplick

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Right now I'm focusing on the forced sissyfication route. It will be like this until a further version of the game. My ultimate goal is to achieve a game where you can become an alpha or a Sissy, but as you all understand, writing all the passages takes time.

For now I prefer spending the time on creating more parts on the ship, figuring out the dockings, and developing more the concept and the mechanics. Once I feel confortable with what there is, I'll start writing more paths.
Sounds like you have a good plan / roadmap. Really look forward to more. Thanks for the response (y)

Plus I feel it makes sense to work on one path at a time. You could once you have the sissy path far enough along, then start on the alpha path and then alternate, but I agree working on the ship more first and one path makes more sense until you are ready.
Agreed, it's nice to see there's a bigger plan.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes