4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Is there any strategy to maximize how feminine you can get, so far I farm the slot machines and but lollipops.
But Lollipops need to be added to the game now.
Serious answer, that's a pretty solid method. Not sure what goal you're chasing by maxing feminization though.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
there is no mention of these images in the HTML file. So IMHO they are probably in the folder for future updates or they were meant to be used but ultimately weren't.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
excellent progress, navigation seems better now with the schedule and all
but I am stuck on the beach, with 2/3 flyers given and nothing to do on either left side, right side, nor in the lifeguard cabin
I don't have sunscreen for the guy at the small beach and cant get back to the cruise ship due to active flyer quest)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
wait this says it was updated but it is still showing version 0.3 I am confused.

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
wait this says it was updated but it is still showing version 0.3 I am confused.
Yeah, I was messing around with the pictures and stuff, that probably sent the notification. It also says it was edited by a moderator a while ago, that could be it too?

The game has not been updated yet, but will be before the end of the month.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yeah that is what I figured similar to what happened on the other site. pity I got excited for the next part for a moment.

Reactions: deluges

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I downloaded this version "v.0.3" two weeks ago, What exactly the update?!
There's no update yet. It shows as updated due to a mistake. Sorry for that. The real update 0.3.5 will be up before the end of january. Stay tuned!

Why the fk does the game take away the extra points at the end of the week?
After every weekly review Tara takes away all your points, so you have to work it up again. Keeping the extra points could be a good change to implement.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes