4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Another bug: when buying underwear from Women's secret it takes my points but the clothes are missing from my inventory/wardrobe.

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
What are the answers to the Cooking Class of the 3rd Week.

For the life of me I can figure out more than 2 or 3.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What are the answers to the Cooking Class of the 3rd Week.

For the life of me I can figure out more than 2 or 3.
I forget them off hand but I wouldn't worry about it, tiplick has said s/he is going to revamp those to make it easier to figure out. Likely if I recall the idea was maybe give you 4 choices, which should make it a lot easier.

Charlarner

Nov 27, 2019
This is by far my favorite game written for HTML. I really cannot see what comes from future updates!

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Hey :) Great game so far

I just have a problem with Remy cuck content! How can she says she loves you! I was always kind with her, and she's just a bitch ;o pretending she loves you while having absolutely no respect and compassion :p It would be awesome if you could have the choice to let her see other man without being an absolute loser ^^ Or at least give us the chance to say "fuck you then! Go with your guys and never call me again bitch :p"

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, true! Remy multiple times said, that they are no longer in relationship, so if they are no in relationship, MC is no longer cuck and not must care about her anymore! There are many wrong things, like separated bedrooms at start, or sometimes MC defined Remy as wife instead GF lol. Same with whole cruise thing, because nobody can be forced to doing anything he don't want to( confiscation of MC's phone is nonsens)! But i think that way will be added later after main sissification route. Personally i don't think, that sissy=futa/trans or gay, so its really not fair pushing cuck thing by this way.
To be fair, all these sissification games suffer from wonky logic. Perverted Education would have everyone locked up in the clink unless it's some kind of CIA op like the Finders. Ditto with SGE and this game. For once it would be nice to not have to stretch my suspension of disbelief to the breaking point.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Enjoyable game, really like the class on Tuesday. Interactions with the other passengers could help break up the monotony (ie random encounters in the elevator, dinner companions that pity/support/taunt you, whatever).

Reactions: slider

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
This game have some of my favourite contents like female domination, submissive MC, Small Penus Humiliation, Cuckolding etc
But the wonderful part is that, I never got bored while playing this game, It was very engaging, the music was good and the gif/jpg scenes where well placed.
Also I have never felt I was in a loop, which I feel is an issue with a lot of the HTML games, Hell even some Renpy games, falls into this problem. But this games progress in the right pace, as long as you are a bit careful with the quests. Even the weekly activities where a lot of fun and interesting things happen there.
IMO this game is well done, Kudos for the developers and Thank you for the entertainment.

One of the few issues I found is that, the Cooking class was a bit tricky to find. All the other areas where easy to find from the description, But cooking class was the only place which is not clearly written in the description of the time table in the game.

Reactions: newfang56

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
according to the games patreon it should be released somewhere this weekend... Originally it was said to be released around the 23rd give or take a few days

Reactions: Vlad912
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes