4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I think the new phone messages are bugged,they don't show up with my old save or even when i started a new game.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
So yet another Sissification game? Please add that tag to the OP, so people know what to expect.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What a shame, it's a well made game when it was first released, there was still a hint it would go full TF, but it seems its going to stop yet again as just sissification.

Reactions: moudy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Don't much care for the forced chastity but I'm glad some more was added about finding out about the truth about the cruise ship and hopefully adding a way to reverse the changes and fight back (though it will probably just lead to an early bad end like usual). I'll keep an eye on it for now though. It would also be nice to be able to break it off with the g/f instead of watching the character justifying the g/f's actions in the internal monologues like some kind of battered house wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lariun

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone figured out the answers to the second taste testing quiz? Being a non-english speaker make it super hard for me

Last edited:
Reactions: moudy

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So yet another Sissification game? Please add that tag to the OP, so people know what to expect.
It's up there now.

Does someone has the password of the GF laptop ? :D
"Under development" without quotes.

However, the laptop is a feature that's not meant to be cannon right now, but the developer hasn't revamped it yet. So it's really just an easter egg at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Zariaswell
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes