4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Even though I usually dislike HTML games (mostly because they tend to be too grindy and linear) and I'm not the biggest fan of physical transformation fetish, I tried this game to explore its cuckolding and humiliating aspects.

I was positively surprised by the decent gameplay and overall quality of the game but, above all, by the cuckolding parts. The whatsapp chats with the "girlfriend" are fantastic and I got absolutely amazed when she creates the the group chat. Everything in it works perfectly for me, from its title to the way everybody participates in it. If you enjoy this kink, this will definitely turn you out beyond believe.

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
This game is fantastic, however I feel like I'm not able to complete all the quests. I still have "Very Important Person" and "Gold Dust 2" quests open, but the game ends and I can't complete them.

I enjoy pushing back and being put in my place by the women, but does that prevent me from seeing all the content?

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I agree this is a great game. Good visual coding and game idea. I wish I could keep transforming my character and learning more about the cruise. I'm looking forward to updates.

Reactions: Roland2

Da-Action-Bastard

Oct 28, 2019
I like this game, I can't wait for the next update, hopefully, more butt stuff in it, especially if it involves the capt.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Sorry guys, I'm afraid that the lack of a new update is probably my fault. You see I have this curse, everytime I start a new game that seems really promising, it gets abandoned. At first I didn't want to believe I had it, just a couple games here and there, just stopped updating. If I became a patreon and started giving money, the curse was even more powerful. Oh well, back to the search box.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes