4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Sorry guys, I'm afraid that the lack of a new update is probably my fault. You see I have this curse, everytime I start a new game that seems really promising, it gets abandoned. At first I didn't want to believe I had it, just a couple games here and there, just stopped updating.
- DID YOU ALSO PREORDERED HALF-LIFE 3 in 2005!? GRRRR! (edited today as i just realise who is to blame :) )

I still have hopes this game will get an update. There is no patreon or donation possibility. Maybe because not having patrons keeps the pressure of a bit and it takes more time then tiplick thought?

I've been checking for updates on this since just about a month before mid-october.

Last edited:
Reactions: zugnom and Abaddon0

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Maybe Tiplick went on a cruise to get some ideas.

It's mid-november. I'm mad at Ricktor and his curse.

To be honest, i am also kinda cursed, meaning there's a fair chance that if there's going to be an update, it won't be able to use saves from previous versions and there's only an additional 2 minutes extra playtime. :)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe Tiplick went on a cruise to get some ideas.

It's mid-november. I'm mad at Ricktor and his curse.

To be honest, i am also kinda cursed, meaning there's a fair chance that if there's going to be an update, it won't be able to use saves from previous versions and there's only an additional 2 minutes extra playtime. :)
I restart games so often that I wouldn't even care. Plus unless the dev triples the content in the next update, you won't be losing much time.

Reactions: Moanie

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
That's a pretty old post. By what they're saying they had planned to put out an update by the end of Oct.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes