4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
taken from developers patreon (posted on 24-2):

The SNEAK-PEAK for 15$+ patrons is going to be released between the 1st and 3rd of March. The actual 0.3.6 will be released a week after (7th-9th). This update has taken a bit longer to put together, so to make up for it I'll be releasing the 0.3.7 a week sooner than expected (1st of April), and that way we can start doing the updates the 1st of every month.

incaseofjust

Jul 27, 2018
taken from developers patreon (posted on 24-2):

The SNEAK-PEAK for 15$+ patrons is going to be released between the 1st and 3rd of March. The actual 0.3.6 will be released a week after (7th-9th). This update has taken a bit longer to put together, so to make up for it I'll be releasing the 0.3.7 a week sooner than expected (1st of April), and that way we can start doing the updates the 1st of every month.
Not all heroes wear capes.

Reactions: Amon-Noatak

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
So.... the version 3.6.0 will never come out or what? or the public have to wait till version 3.7.0 ?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So.... the version 3.6.0 will never come out or what? or the public have to wait till version 3.7.0 ?
3.6 hasn't actually released yet, not even for patrons. What they have now is a sneak peak near as I can tell. Unless the Patreon posts are misleadingly titled.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
From Tiplick's Discord:

Tiplick said:
I found some critical bugs on the newly added features that I need to fix before uploading. So it will be up and working tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvenience...

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Calm gang of perverts. Imagine an old ugly and with fallen tits. If it doesn't work out, take a cold shower until Dev releases the update.
That works for me... I've showered five times today and I'm dreaming with 90+ y.o. ladies hots. :eek:

At least I am smelling good since the last update :LOL:

Last edited:

destroyer4447

Mar 8, 2018
Calm gang of perverts. Imagine an old ugly and with fallen tits. If it doesn't work out, take a cold shower until Dev releases the update.
That works for me... I've showered five times today and I'm dreaming with 90+ y.o. ladies hots. :eek:

At least I am smelling good since the last update :LOL:
wtf

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
didnt it just get release, it just the developer forget about here, link from tfgame

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Just uploaded a 0.3.6 fixed version! Please tell me if you guys find any other bugs. There will probably be some with the new "continue game" feature, so report right away (preferably Discord, will be quicker)!

Now, as I've already established on my Patreon page, the next update will be the 0.3.7, and it will be the third and last minor update, adding side-quest and opening new areas. After that, the 0.4 will come, adding another docking visit and +1 week of content (new classes, continuing the main story, etc...) ;)

The approximate dates of the public releases would be: 0.3.7 -> 1st of April // 0.4 -> 1st of May

I always post a sneak-peak demo of some of the new added features of the upcoming updates a week before the public release, so you can participate and give me your feedback. You can check it out in my Patreon page if you want.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
I have tried to download 3.6 full 4 times. 3 with Mega and 1 with Nopy. When I try to extract the files, there is nothing there. Am I doing something wrong or is there something missing?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I'mma let this game update a few more times. No reason to bother for 10-15minutes worth of content.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes